Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 3:13 AM

So henry .

A norwegian question for you to research .

TRUE OR FALSE.

Norway's deepest fjord is 120 metres deeper than the combined height of Burj Khalifa and the Empire State Building combined.

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 6:10 AM

craigswan:

So henry .

TRUE OR FALSE.

Norway's deepest fjord is 120 metres deeper than the combined height of Burj Khalifa and the Empire State Building combined.

Craig, You should know that Henry's backyard pool is deeper than that.  He sprung.

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 4:11 AM

Word of the Day: SLANGWHANGER - A noisy or abusive talker or writer.

A few on here sometimes - ask henry .

So nothing to do with whacking your willie against a table?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 10:09 AM

Hello folks. I'm  back.   We flew to London, England, where we stayed a few days, then took a train to South Hampton, where we started our Cruise aboard the Norwegian Spirit Ship.   It was 15 days.  We went to France (day trips to Nice and Paris), Spain, then to Italy, Greece, and back to Italy, where we ended up in Venice.   We flew back to Toronto from Venice.   Oh yeah, we were in Barcelona during some of the riots.  Who is that guy that calls me a  bulls**** er.  What ever dude!  LOL.  

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 7:59 PM

HenryKawa:

Hello folks. I'm  back.   We flew to London, England, where we stayed a few days, then took a train to South Hampton, where we started our Cruise aboard the Norwegian Spirit Ship.   It was 15 days.  We went to France (day trips to Nice and Paris), Spain, then to Italy, Greece, and back to Italy, where we ended up in Venice.   We flew back to Toronto from Venice.   Oh yeah, we were in Barcelona during some of the riots.  Who is that guy that calls me a  bulls**** er.  What ever dude!  LOL.  

Sounds like a nice trip!  

I made over 20 trips  (lost count!) to London for business - longest was for 6 months - shortest was for a 1-hour meeting!

Did you hear how they pronounce Barcelona?  Barthalona!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 9:56 PM

DoctorLarry:

Sounds like a nice trip!  

I made over 20 trips  (lost count!) to London for business - longest was for 6 months - shortest was for a 1-hour meeting!

Did you hear how they pronounce Barcelona?  Barthalona!

WOW.  Why so many times in London?  It was my first time in Europe.  I really liked London - we had 3 days there before starting our cruise.  There are so many things unique there.  We stayed in a hotel about 15 minute walk to Buckingham Palace.   The one thing that I found unusual right away is the way cars park on the streets.   Vehicles make a Uturn in the middle of the street to park facing the wrong direction. I talked to a parking enforcement person who said it is legal to park facing any direction.  HA!  And there are no loud vehicles in London.  No F150's with loud mufflers.  I didn't hear how they pronounce Barcelona, but we only really communicated with our Bus Tour Guide in Barcelona.  We only had 4 hours until we had to be back on the ship.  Almost never made it because of blocked streets due to the protests that you must have seen on the news.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 12:02 AM

You are right about being so much to see and do in London.  You could spend several weeks just seeing the touristy stuff.  I got to see a lot of real London - especially the trip when I was there about 6 months,  Lived in a flat in Highgate - very near the tube station - and had a car that came with the flat!  Never drove into Central London, but did drive all over the countryside on weekends.

At that time I was working as a design consultant to the offshore oil/gas business - lots going on in the North Sea.  

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 1:15 AM

the offshore oil/gas business -

So we do have something in common larry .

Been to london for one day in my entire  life .

never again .

what a *** hole .

Visit edinburgh instead henry .

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 3:38 AM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 7:41 AM

craigswan:

So henry .

TRUE OR FALSE.

I will answer > TRUE

RSS