Help › Forums

Join WGT in Atlanta for VUSAm Live! *UPDATED* Now with Streaming Links

Tue, Sep 25 2018 4:31 PM (178 replies)
  • maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 4:24 AM

pmm711:

This is from WGT's Facebook page...

You would think it would be on the WGT Home Page in the WGT Golf News section by now.

hi everyone... i think WGT should give another prize to Fmagnets.. for his game , for all the streams he makes everyday and for his presence in the community of wgt... without any doubt i'm talking about the best player ever seen in wgt and this vusa is just another example... i think it's time to give him the TOUR CHAMPION tier... who better then him?

i hope to see this tier status in his wall page soon and i suggest to give this status only to the players that will win live event like the vusa.  

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 8:17 AM

pmm711:

WGTChampion:

ct690911:

ps. "Fridge Magnets was taken"?...lmao

?????

_CHAMPION

Champion,

When Mike started  his interview with Mags he asked him how he got his WGT name "fmagnets".  Mags said he had to choose something random so he chose "fridgemagnets" BUT IT WAS ALREADY TAKEN so he shortened it to "fmagnets". So CT is lmao-ing that "fridgemagnets" wasn't available.  Sort of shocked me too.  In fact, nobody should be happier that it was taken than Mags himself.  LOL

Paul

Haha, I know, so I linked the only one I could find. 

_CHAMPION 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 8:48 AM

maoriand1:
    hi everyone... i think WGT should give another prize

I suggested they both get the Golden putter ,  But you know how that went .   (Fat chance .)  You have to be a member of the G and do nothing to get that .  Shame , Shame , Shame .

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 9:07 AM

CEverett12:

maoriand1:

I suggested they both get the Golden putter.

I don't think he'll be very keen.  He's already got one you see.  ;-)

(unless he's sold it for pennies on the dollar?)

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 9:36 AM

Jerm65:

CEverett12:

maoriand1:

I suggested they both get the Golden putter.

I don't think he'll be very keen.  He's already got one you see.  ;-)

Mags DOES NOT have a Golden Putter...he was loaned one to try for a period of time but liked the slower speed of the putter he has in his bag as it generates a higher ding rate.

Now duffputt in our club does have one...but he bought his as he lives in a country where he can't turn his mountain of credits into Amazon gift cards...so he just burned a handful off to acquire it.

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 9:41 AM

maoriand1:
    i think it's time to give him the TOUR CHAMPION tier

Absolutely, put him in that tier all by himself, then we don't have to bother with him in the weekly and monthly Champion tier tournaments anymore :)

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 9:45 AM

(Golden putter)

Jerm65:

You can't sell it as it ain't a "club" but a "CC reward" in the Pro Shop.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 10:10 AM

I was just thinking that Naturali should have received a little something for making the final and finishing 2nd no?   $1000 in gift cards for the winner but nothing for runner up seems a bit odd.  Maybe he did though...?  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 10:11 AM

alosso:

(Golden putter)

Jerm65:

You can't sell it as it ain't a "club" but a "CC reward" in the Pro Shop.

He knows that, you missed the tongue in cheek.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 11:59 AM

kavvz:

I was just thinking that Naturali should have received a little something for making the final and finishing 2nd no?   $1000 in gift cards for the winner but nothing for runner up seems a bit odd.  Maybe he did though...?  

I agree. Although you should have seen the amount of beer he and his entourage managed to get through!

RSS