Forums

Help › Forums

Join WGT in Atlanta for VUSAm Live! *UPDATED* Now with Streaming Links

Tue, Sep 25 2018 4:31 PM (178 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 11:59 AM

Great job Paul... and congrats to FMagnets on the win...it was cool to see and hear you both live.:))

ct.

ps. "Fridge Magnets was taken"?...lmao

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 12:10 PM

Bet you are pooped out from the weekend.  Did Mags get off to go back home okay? 

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 2:00 PM

Ladychipper:

Bet you are pooped out from the weekend.  Did Mags get off to go back home okay? 

Marion,

Glenda and I took Mags to the Braves vs. Phillies and then we headed to TopGolf to exhaust the $500 gift card he won.

After that we took him to Centennial Olympic Park and walked around checking things out down there. Then it was off to the airport so he could catch his flight back to Brazil. We dropped him around 9PM and headed home.

Glenda had to get up at 4am to prep for a work gig...as for me, I had a 9am appt. with AT&T to up our internet speed. We were definitely pooped out and I’m sure Mags was exhausted enough to actually sleep on his red eye flight back home.

We missed you Marion...wish you could have made it.

Paul

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 2:03 PM

ct690911:

Great job Paul... and congrats to FMagnets on the win...it was cool to see and hear you both live.:))

ct.

Thanks Colin...and...

he’s lucky that name was taken...don’tcha think?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 2:15 PM

Great viewing both on twitch and FBook.

Mags well done indeed and unlucky Naturali.

Brilliant work WGT and Paul.......you were great, take a bow.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 2:48 PM

ct690911:

?????

_CHAMPION

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 2:58 PM

ct690911:
    Great job Paul...
    +1000!

Your promotion and information was superb and unique, while WGT did not even post a News :(

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 3:06 PM

WGTChampion:

ct690911:

?????

_CHAMPION

Champion,

When Mike started  his interview with Mags he asked him how he got his WGT name "fmagnets".  Mags said he had to choose something random so he chose "fridgemagnets" BUT IT WAS ALREADY TAKEN so he shortened it to "fmagnets". So CT is lmao-ing that "fridgemagnets" wasn't available.  Sort of shocked me too.  In fact, nobody should be happier that it was taken than Mags himself.  LOL

Paul

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 4:20 PM

This is from WGT's Facebook page...

You would think it would be on the WGT Home Page in the WGT Golf News section by now.

• Naturali
    684 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 5:22 PM

pmm711:

This is from WGT's Facebook page...

You would think it would be on the WGT Home Page in the WGT Golf News section by now.

I just wanted to stop in and congratulate FMAGNETS on being the 2018 VUSA Champion and an all around good guy. Well played, sir. I was no match for your WGT or Capoeira skills. And thanks for the autograph...

Paul, it was a real pleasure buddy. I very much enjoyed hanging with you and Glenda. My "entourage" sends their appreciation as well.

I also wanted to thank WGTChampion for taking me off moderation, lol. The whole WGT and USGA crew were fantastic. Well done everyone.

Even though I didn't play my way into this thing, I'm glad I accepted the offer. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope I'm lucky enough to give it another shot some day.

RSS