Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel what?

Sun, Sep 9 2018 6:48 AM (2 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2018 11:03 AM

I guess I missed something, game is asking for 500 credits, for your apparel,  for what? I really wish when wgt, makes some changes, that they would give you either a better explanation,  or for that matter, any explaination.  Would appreciate any help here.   Ty

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2018 12:15 PM

I believe paying 500 credits will allow you to mix and match all of your sponsor apparel outfits and yet, still equip your player with the desired "sponsor apparel" boost.

So lets say you like wearing the SE Hat for the driver distance, but you would rather have a trendy hat in a different color from say the CM line.  Apparently, I believe you now can pay 500 credits to unlock the possibility of mixing and matching the outfit with the equipment boost you prefer rather than possibly wearing something you don't like just because it gives you the equipment upgrade you were looking for.  

At least that is how I understand it.  

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 6:48 AM

If that’s the case I just saved 500 credits. Through an unknown error by WGT awhile back, my apparel go mixed up and my level 9 SE outfit became a well coordinated outfit. It turned yoga pants into a skirt, the cap disappeared, and shoes became less clunky (although it looks more like I got two left shoes. I have the level 9 set bonus, a 307yd driver and nobody knows.

If I ever get flush with credits, maybe I’ll don my Epic Bucket hat and sunglasses. Are you saying even though it’s level 2, I can make it level 9 and +71 driver distance? I suggested that to WGT weeks ago. Hard to believe they listened. Now, if they let me discard or gift the items I don’t like...

RSS