rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 13 2018 2:12 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,551 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 5:49 AM

lonniescott711:

iforgotmyclubs:

Hey all, the biggest problem I'm having with this game is putting. I can never seem to get it right. Any tips or pointers on how to improve this?

Yeah first off you need to start playing more . You have a 5 year old account and only 30 ranked rounds . You dont play or even practice . Then you expect to be good at any part of the game . If you want to play better then put your time in . Apply your self and play the game . All of the other advice is worthless until you do .

Thats real now. I should check peoples history before i offer any advice . My bad . I wouldnt have even wasted my time because it will probably be another 5 years until they reach 60 ranked rounds lol.

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 6:12 AM

pjctas0822:
    Thats real now. I should check peoples history before i offer any advice . My bad . I wouldnt have even wasted my time because it will probably be another 5 years until they reach 60 ranked rounds lol.
       +1

• ScottHope
    10,104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 6:54 AM

lonniescott711:
    Yeah first off you need to start playing more . You have a 5 year old account and only 30 ranked rounds . You dont play or even practice . Then you expect to be good at any part of the game . If you want to play better then put your time in . Apply your self and play the game . All of the other advice is worthless until you do .
    His profile page states he joined June 2018 Lonnie.

• pjctas0822
    4,551 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 7:47 AM

ScottHope:

lonniescott711:
    His profile page states he joined June 2018 Lonnie.

Well then I take my BAD back lol

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:00 AM

You`re right I looked at it wrong . But Im still right about the playing . He will only get better by playing and practicing . Also he will need better clubs after while . But for now its just practice practice and then more practice . There are no secrets or easy work arounds . Putting is the hardest part of the game . Even for those who have been playing for years .

• PAGES
RSS