Forums

Help › Forums

Improved CC play

Fri, Feb 8 2013 1:00 PM (93 replies)
  • axstrat
    415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 12:57 AM

Ive posted some these suggestions numerous times and in on particular one admin answered they are working on it but no date set for upgrade

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 1:00 AM
  • Woody2112
    574 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 6:46 AM

Try posting this in Country Club Corner; might get a better response there. As I am only a club member; and not to sure how they do it but they do; Our club has monthly A/S Tourneys and Match Play tourneys. These are scored and recorded and put into our CC forum. We only have 50 members and they are well attended as well as money tourneys. We keep the membership low ; and owner regularly(monthly) gets rid of players who do not participate. We then recruit a new member. I dont do any of the work; I just play, but our executive does some great work.  Check country club corner, might be some handy tips there.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 4:45 PM

Thanks for that Woody . . . we are the best CC on WGT! And we only have 32 members btw lol

• tezzastheman
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 6:44 PM

So how about it, alex, icon? would like to hear your comments on this matter. Are you working on anything, considering any upgrades?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 9:26 PM

bingoplus:
    When you as the owner of the club post on the forum, all of the members get it in their email inbox.  Whenever a member posts, everybody in the club, including you, gets it in their email inbox.

I dont find this to be the case.

I regularly check the club forums and see highlighted in BOLD the new posts. None of these have been emailed to me.

• aussiegad
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 2:14 AM

Not positive, but I do know I don't get email's of all Shrude's posts in our CC forum.

It seem to me, without looking right into it, that I get an email of any posts in threads that I myself have posted in.

Come WGT, these CC owners put a lot of work & time into their clubs, surely you can help them out!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2011 11:28 AM

Thanks for your comments and suggestions everyone!  We are starting to work on Country Club updates and we will take each of your suggestions into consideration.  Lots of good ideas out there....thanks.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2011 4:57 PM

WGTadmin:
    We are starting to work on Country Club updates

MANY members and me as a Club Owner are VERY frustrated with the lack of options for the Country Club.

Also the lack of options for Club Owners.

Dont worry about 'Putter Pal' and how you can possibly squeeze another 50 credits from us all.

Appeasing the population with CC enhancements WILL net you more revenue and a GREATER reputation.

||||||||||||||||||||| WGT |||||||||||||||||||

..Please

• supranoz
    310 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2011 5:55 PM

I agree with everything you and shrude have said, sorry shrude I thought you as owner had more options or adjustments if you know what i mean you could do. WGT need a wake up call if they dont support clubs end the end they woont have any as people wont be interested in joining one! Every month they could offer sleeves of balls or a club upgrade as prizes. When you look at it the small amount of outlay to them would return a greater return with more members joining and players upgrading like we all have. It would be a win win for WGT!

RSS