Help › Forums

Mass mailing club members

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:33 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • axstrat
    415 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2011 11:04 PM

be kinda nice to beable to mass mail everyone in the club at once instead of 1 at a time

Thx

Greg

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2011 2:21 PM

would also be nice if as club owners, we could set up "tier specific" club tournaments 

such as amateur and hacks only or tour pro and below ect...

just a thought

Greg

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2011 3:07 PM

Agreed.

PS: Like your pic'.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2011 4:27 PM

Hi, we are working on improving country clubs. I do not have a date though

-wgticon

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2011 2:23 AM

Thanx Bro

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 9:28 PM

WGTicon:

-wgticon

ie; They mentioned over cupcakes and coffee, that some thread was started in the forums somewhere about some failures of the CC's and Admin tools.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2011 10:10 AM

WGTicon:

-wgticon

NICE.

Ta

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 1:44 AM

The club owner tools for setting up tournaments are a nice fix.

I would like to again suggest the owner or tournament maker for private club tournaments could perhaps have an option for tier specific type tournaments.

This I believe would give the lower tiered members a chance at winning a trophy and/or credits. 

To date its an honor system when creating a tournament for lowered tiered members that the higher tiered members wont accidentally enter and play or snipe an otherwise victory from a lower member.

I also think a bigger percentage of members would enter club tournaments if they thought they may have a chance at competing, especially with other members of their club that are in somewhat the same tier.

It also may be nice if an owner could disqualify a member from a tournament, especially in the case of an accidental entering.

Thanks

Greg

• shootlowest
    89 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 8:52 AM

WGT have this totally organised in their own tournaments.

What's the huge problem with configuring the same setup for CC tourneys ?

Seen many threads on this topic with no action from WGT.

There must be an adequate staff of programmers in an organisation of this size.

Can at least one of them, apply their mind to the CC members frequent ,reasonable requests, regarding this problem ?

What say you WGT ? It would be really nice to get some positive action here !

shoot

• shootlowest
    89 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 8:59 AM

Here's a PS for your accountants.... you'll earn more cash if you ensure that members have a chance of competing in their tiers and are prepared to wager credits in a "fair fight"

shoot

• PAGES
RSS