All together now...

Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo....

LOL

Don

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:29 AM
    ct690911:

Unfortunately, I don't have many credits...but I do have enough to gift a sleeve of Srixons. These are decent balls. Someone please provide a name.

cheers,

ct

Those are the balls that FRANZINIPIERRE in my club uses. He flies his birth-home flag, but is actually in Burma where videos and even credit cards don't work. He is very deserving of some Srixons.
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:38 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Those are the balls that FRANZINIPIERRE in my club uses. He flies his birth-home flag, but is actually in Burma where videos and even credit cards don't work. He is very deserving of some Srixons.

I feel I developed my game playing srixons as they are playable and affordable so I feel a kindred spirit here... I will send him 2 sleeves.

• Bowl64
    3,086 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:46 AM

Dear Santa:)

A couple of sleeves of the WGT Allianz vapor balls would make my  Juli-christmas perfect :)

Cheers

Bjorn

• Tk0071967
    47 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:55 AM

Dear Santa,

This is such a generous and cool thing you all are doing. If you find it in your heart to donate a gift to me i would love to have a Calaway Great Big Bertha Epic Driver. Any color would be awesome. Tell Mr. WGT "Happy Holidays" for me please.

Tracy

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:59 AM

Bowl64:

Dear Santa:)

A couple of sleeves of the WGT Allianz vapor balls would make my  Juli-christmas perfect :)

Cheers

Bjorn

on its way

cheers

:o)

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:05 AM

hi santas  ...  your all doing a great job :)   my  only wish for xmas is  .....please keep me on moderation for atleast another year

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:05 AM

Hi WGT Santas,

I don't really "need" anything, but wanted to pass along my thanks to the gifters.  It is truly generous of you.

Thanks!

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:06 AM

OoiSparkyioO:

Dear Santa,

I would really love a couple wedges for Christmas.

Prefer the Mack Daddy 56 and 60 degree.

You will get nothing and like it!

Just kidding, I have gone ahead and added a new Mack Daddy 60 degree wedge to your bag OoiSparkyioO. I will soon return with more gifts for all of our members.

Santa Smails

• DD12BA
    127 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:17 AM

Dear Santa! I went to master level, but unfortunately a start-up driver is already far away. To have a chance to compete, it would be a great need for a longer driver. I looked at one with a slow meter and forgiving. This is it:
    MAX measuring device 9.5 ° driver (L46 +)
    If I could, I could win a race between the masters.

RSS