Help › Forums

Christmas in July Day 3

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:54 AM (142 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 8:34 AM

Hi guys, 

I think what you have done so far and are still doing is absolutely amazing. 

1 of the posts that disappeared from the early posts yesterday was from Tommo370, who asked if Santa would be so kind to leave him a Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2, level 0 putter to replace his starter putter that has now rusted. 

I helped Tommo out last year by buying him a full set of Rocket Ballz as he couldn't get any credits to upgrade his clubs. He's since managed to muster credits together to buy himself a better driver and 2 wedges but he still has his old rusty putter. If anyone could help him out, I know he would be very grateful. 

If I wasn't having so many problems with the videos to get credits, I would help others out with the odd sleeve myself. 

Here's hoping there is someone as generous as some of you guys have already been. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 8:44 AM

Leggoman13:

Thank you Robert.

the list will be amended shortly.

cheers

Pierre :o)

👍

• RayC002
    41 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 8:55 AM

Dear Santa - 

I’ve been a pretty good boy this year so far. I help newbies whenever we meet on the course and try to gift them when the price isn’t too high. 

I would be ecstatic to find a TaylorMade RSi2 iron set under my July Christmas tree, since my current irons are starting to rust. If I haven’t been good enough for that, a sleeve or two of Titleist V1x balls would be awesome.

Thanks,

RayC002

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:02 AM

Hello guys , I am not writing with a request for me , I am very happy with the balls and passes I got on day one . 

I write for my Australian friend Senga20 who wrote to you yesterday but didn’t receive , a Calloway rogue sub zero 9  degree L85 driver. She is struggling with different time zones to re post her request , that is why I am doing it for her. Please please help her if you can , she is close to becoming a master but needs extra length from a good driver. Thank you so much . Happy July Christmas , Lesley 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:05 AM

Robert1893:
    The other one is this post here for a putter by adrian98essex:

Taken care of. Thanks

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:13 AM

MKALER:
    Tommo370, who asked if Santa would be so kind to leave him a Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2, level 0

It is being shipped by UPS. Thanks

Edit--What can brown do for you ? lol

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:17 AM

RayC002:

Dear Santa - 

I’ve been a pretty good boy this year so far. I help newbies whenever we meet on the course and try to gift them when the price isn’t too high. 

I would be ecstatic to find a TaylorMade RSi2 iron set under my July Christmas tree, since my current irons are starting to rust. If I haven’t been good enough for that, a sleeve or two of Titleist V1x balls would be awesome.

Thanks,

RayC002

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa Smails has decided to gift a sleeve of Pro V1X's to you RayC002. Santa will return soon so keep making request and do it soon because... Wellllllll, we're waiting!

Santa Smails

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:19 AM

callaghan159:
    Taken care of. Thanks

👍

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:21 AM

Thank you ever so much. He will be over the moon. Very kind of you Sir. 

Apart from Premier Membership, I'm good thank you  lol. 

• OoiSparkyioO
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:22 AM

Dear Santa,

I would really love a couple wedges for Christmas.

Prefer the Mack Daddy 56 and 60 degree.

RSS