Forums

Help › Forums

A Real Christmas in July By WGTdbloshoe and Friends

Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:03 AM (132 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:04 PM

WOW ,, log on to look for a game and find this . 

Dear 1secretsanta , My wish for this " Christmas in July " is that you do not burn down the Christmas tree . the place still smells of smoke from the last one !

OPY

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:08 PM

russellfahey:

Let's look at the evidence thus far......

1)Joins today and heads straight to this thread...none of his posts have been moderated for a newbie

-  Santa Magic... Duh :)

2) On day 1 knows which Henry Callaghan was on about and pb1 aswell(Also knew forum guidelines on naming players in the forums(Very quick learner) Where myself don't care :)

- Santa is smart... How else could he deliver all those presents in one night?

3) Says he wont play WGT or make friends(Obviously a caviat the mods have put on him)

- Santa never makes friends.... Except for Rudolf and Mrs. Clause of course.

- Marking down Naughty and Nice little boys and girls doesn't leave Santa much time to play WGT.  Which of course we understand.  

- WGTdbloshoe

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:21 PM

ct690911:
    Has anything actually been gifted?

Hello Collin , It is nice to see you .  As per say no gift has been sent for this is for next week .

Or have many gifts been sent in the past ?

1secretsanta 

• Dneirf
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:28 PM

1secretsanta:

Dear WGT boys and girls ..  I understand your questions and not wanting to think I am real .

Please trust me when I say I am not a " bad santa "  or up to no good .

Give me a chance and lets see what happens by the end of next week .

I only wish to bring some joy to Christmas in July .

1secretsanta

Then Verify Your Account with World Golf Tour. Then, and only then, will you, and/or anyone else be trusted. The White Checkmark of Verification on your Profile Page will prove your validity and trustworthiness.

Verifying ones Account PROVES that individuals validity, and PROVES they exist only one Account. Yes it is an Option, an solid option of trustworthiness that SHOULD be mandatory when first registering with World Golf Tour.

Further more, I personally believe the ONLY gifting organization that can be trusted now is The Gift of Golf Foundation.

The Gift of Golf Foundation is owned, operated, and moderated by one person, along with the aid of World Golf Tour Moderators.

Due to current unfortunate circumstances, it would be VERY WISE for the owner of The Gift of Golf Foundation to Verify his Account NOW and Prove his validity and trustworthiness.

And finally, the ONLY Accounts that I will trust from this point forward are Verified Accounts. Dneirfs' Account is Verified.

Anyone that does not have the respect to Verify their Account here at World Golf Tour, that reflects their validity and trustworthiness, can not and will not be trusted.

Get wise World Golf Tour, ALL Accounts should REQUIRE Verification when first registering with World Golf Tour.....Free game play or not.

There is an lot of currency being exchanged here at World Golf Tour. If World Golf Tour refuses to enforce Verification of Accounts for both the security of the community and that of World Golf Tour, then NEITHER can no longer be trusted.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:29 PM

alcaucin:
    O please, please, just this once please let me off moderation WGT !!!

Dear Andy ,  If I had that gift in my bag I would gladly give it to you .

1secretsanta

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:41 PM

very interesting thread no doubt

think i will return to it  :)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:58 PM

Dneirf:
    And finally, the ONLY Accounts that I will trust from this point forward are Verified Accounts. Dneirfs' Account is Verified.

Does this mean I am not trustworthy???????

- WGTdbloshoe

• Dneirf
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 6:09 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Dneirf:

- WGTdbloshoe

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 6:13 PM

Dneirf:
    I personally believe the ONLY gifting organization that can be trusted now is The Gift of Golf Foundation.

That is so very true to many of us here Sir .

If I need to veri fie my account it will not change the fact of why I am here .

1secretsanta 

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 6:20 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

By now, I'm sure you realize that Dneirf is a bit of a reverse barometer. :-) 

RSS