Forums

Help › Forums

NYC Country Club v Beer_Babes_Golf match-play tournament

Sun, Aug 5 2018 9:03 PM (77 replies)
  • Vince1776
    36 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 10:18 AM

Hey Silverbird73,

lookin‘ forward for our match play mate! Sent you a friend request!

Best time for me is always after 8pm CET, but if you see me online just invite me. 

Cheers Bernie aka Vince1776

• chips68
    248 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 2:25 PM

That's perfect time for me Kash, I will look for around then. If we don't hook up in the next couple of days. I will message him to set up a tee time.

Richard

• DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 8:09 PM

Hey MIDBREW just checking in with you. What time zone are you in and if you give me a time you will be on I will be there to play you. Thanks...Jim

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2018 5:08 AM

I played my match with akash1592 yesterday evening. He is a great bloke and it was a lot of fun! Kash played very well on the Best of Par 4 course in high winds (slow greens, unfortunately) and won our match 2&1.

Thank you for the game mate, and congrats again.

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2018 7:45 AM

I'm in the central time zone. I'm on more in the mornings this week but will  check in the evenings to see if you are on as that seems best for you. If you have a specific time that is really good with for you I will be there.

Brew

• GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2018 7:57 AM

Mike & I halved our game on a windy Bethpage. He clutch putted his way from 2 down with 2 to play with 2 great birdies on 17 & 18 to my pars.

Mike, very well played under considerable pressure on closing holes.

Fair result.

NYC & BBG scores locked at 7points each with 10 remaining games!

• mike15334
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2018 8:04 AM

hi GtcMac,

I really enjoyed playing a game with you. It ended up all square with my lucky come back on the 8th and 9th holes. but most of all I don't think I could have done it without your support. You didn't put winning in front of being helpful to the lesser skilled. thank you and I also thank vince1776 in our match for being such great sports.

mike15334@bbg

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2018 11:11 AM

DTrumpdaman:

H I will repeat this so you will know if by chance you see my online and send me an invite and I accept and it kicks us both out. Hang on and I will invite you right back.              Jim 

Just a heads up, if you are on the PC website and the mobile app at the same time it will cause the glitch of us getting kicked out when inviting each other. Maybe this will help us.

Brew

• ampass
    260 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2018 3:15 PM

Just played sonofanarchy00 great guy managed a 2&1 win

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2018 8:07 PM

Just finished my match with Jim (Dtrumpdaman). Great guy and fun to play. It was a very competitive match. I managed a 1up win with an eagle on the last hole. 

Brew 

RSS