Forums

Help › Forums

NYC Country Club v Beer_Babes_Golf match-play tournament

Sun, Aug 5 2018 9:03 PM (77 replies)
  • GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 10:17 AM

Dear members of both NYC & BBG country clubs,

please use this site as main communication centre when tournament gets under way.

Tournament start date scheduled for Saturday 21st July, consisting of 2 rounds of 12 singles matches. Each round will last for 7 days. When draw for first round made, players will "friend" their respective opponents and agree a time to play their 9 hole match-play game within the aforementioned time frame.

Par 3 courses will not be included in tournament. If such comes up in random draw then players abort & redraw another random 9 hole course. 

Apparel is permitted.

On completion  of round 1, draw for round 2 will take place. Players will face a  different opponent in each round.  Same conditions apply as round 1.

Club captains are:  Akash1592 - Beer_Babes_Golf  

GtcMac (Gabe) -  NYC CC

Here is the viewable link to access master scorecard - http://bit.ly/2urwNnR

Should players have problems contacting opponents please report it here & respective captain will attempt to help.

This site can be used to upload match scorecards, view master scoreboard, arrange times of matches etc...but primarily as a medium of communication for all participating players from both clubs to use.

The very best of luck to both teams &hope we have to closely contested tournament.

regards

Gabe (GtcMac)

• DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 9:31 PM

GtcMac:

Dear members of both NYC & BBG country clubs,

please use this site as main communication centre when tournament gets under way.

Tournament start date scheduled for Saturday 21st July, consisting of 2 rounds of 12 singles matches. Each round will last for 7 days. When draw for first round made, players will "friend" their respective opponents and agree a time to play their 9 hole match-play game within the aforementioned time frame.

Par 3 courses will not be included in tournament. If such comes up in random draw then players abort & redraw another random 9 hole course. 

Apparel is permitted.

On completion  of round 1, draw for round 2 will take place. Players will face a  different opponent in each round.  Same conditions apply as round 1.

Club captains are:  jdbmdt0 (David) - Beer_Babes_Golf  

GtcMac (Gabe) -  NYC CC

Here is the viewable link to access master scorecard - http://bit.ly/2urwNnR

Should players have problems contacting opponents please report it here & respective captain will attempt to help.

This site can be used to upload match scorecards, view master scoreboard, arrange times of matches etc...but primarily as a medium of communication for all participating players from both clubs to use.

The very best of luck to both teams &hope we have to closely contested tournament.

regards

Gabe (GtcMac)

• GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 3:58 AM

The draw for first round have been made. The tournament had started!

Please access main spreadsheet via link on previous post to see who respective opponent is & friend accordingly. Any problems report concerns here.

thanks

Gabe

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:37 AM

Hey NYC CC,

Good luck to all the players, looking forward to a fun event !

Just a heads up, most of our participants are fairly new to the game and unaware about how forums work on wgt.

So please bear with us, if some of them are unable to reply here. We’ll try our best to post the playing times here.

In the mean time, i kindly Request all your 12 playing members to please post their availbe hours for the Weekend and Weekdays.

I’ll communicate it to my members in our club chat and hope to get the matches started as soon as possible.

Good luck again

~kash (Director BBG)

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:59 AM

Hey Chips68,

We are paired for our match.

Thx for accepting the friend request.

I am available today for next 8 hours ( 2pm - 10pm EST)

For tomorow (sunday) , i’m available from 2pm (Eastern time) thats about 12 hours from this post , till 10 pm Eastern time.

Kindly let me know if you can play between those times

• Vince1776
    34 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:28 PM

Hey BBGCC and Mike,

looking forward for a fun and entertaining Club Ryder Cup with you guys.

Saw your invite Mike, but was in a game, sorry mate.  Best time for me is always from 8pm CET, so if your east coast time it‘s somewhere around noon or afternoon. Please tell me if you have a preferred time to play or when it works best for you! But if you see me online just invite me, no problem. I will try to make it happen! 

Greetings Bernie aka Vince

• mike15334
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:49 PM

I'm available to play my match any time I'm online if my opponent sees the green tab by my name in the play friends tab just click a 9 hole invitation and I'll more than likely be ready to play. I'm matched with vince1776. Thank you and good luck to all.

• mike15334
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 1:13 PM

I'm ready any time my opponent sees me lit up in the play friends section just send a 9 hole invitation and more than likely I'll be ready. My opponent is vince1776.

thank you very much and good luck.

• Kupakofe
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 4:31 PM

Sonofanarchy they call me kup (kupakofe) I’m in California I’ll be off and on every day between 6am and 6pm pst starting Sunday 22nd or just let me know when is good for you looking forward to our match 

• Nohope07
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 7:03 PM

Hello aussiemick11,

buddy whenever we are both online feel free to get the game going, as you have declined 3 attempts by myself i will now wait for you.. cheers

RSS