Forums

Help › Forums

NYC Country Club v Beer_Babes_Golf match-play tournament

Sun, Aug 5 2018 9:03 PM (77 replies)
  • GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 1:57 AM

Middbew won his game 2up against Ar50Hunter.

Scoreboard updated;

NYCCC 3.5, BBG 2.5.

thanks

Gabe

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 6:42 AM

akash1592:
    Hey Middbrew,

Your opponent Ar50hunter, was unable to post here. but he gave me his availaibiltyy.

He says, he’s availaible most of the time, except Thursday this week.

So if you could give like a 2-3 hour window, today or tomorrow you can play, i can convey that to him and you could get the match going.

Thank You

~kash

Kash, 

Thank you for your help in getting our match lined up  Ar50hunter is a really nice guy and was a pleasure to play against.

Brew 

• GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:50 AM

thank you Jim,

i'll contact Frank directly. Thursday sounds good.

Pleased to say we've found you an opponent following Ysonr's unfortunate late withdrawal from tournament due to hardware issues (lost or stolen phone). Expect some contact from Donchar if you haven't already to sort time for your game.

Gabe

• Tony5587
    80 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 2:53 PM

Still waiting for a reply from Filipo136 for our match.

I left a message on his wall. Can the BBG captain give him a gentle polite nudge for me  please?

Cheers

Tony

• MelGark
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 3:15 PM

I’m back from my internet and cellular blackout.  Trying to catch up on all of the messages.  I’m rusty but  ready for my match with ABridwell.  As usual, i’m having issues messaging directly - user error.  I’m on the US west coast and can be free to play from 9am to  about 9pm west coast time.  

• Purd1967
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 4:45 PM

Not had a reply from swngwiz with his availability yet either. If someone can let me know what time he's likely to be online please.

Mark

• DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 8:48 PM

Greetings. I have sent a friend request to Donchar and now waiting on him to friend me back. I am on every night from 7:30PM EST east coast USA until 11:00PM EST. But I am flexible in times I can play Donchar. Let me know a good time for you Donchar and I will try to get with you for our match. Here's to a good match and new friends. Thanks.... DT 

• Tony5587
    80 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:36 AM

Filipo and i played our game at Bethpage Black, a very close match, which i managed to win 2&1. thanks for the game Filipo, Cheers

ryder_cup_tony5587

• GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 12:05 PM

Frank (Mike) won our game 2up.

1 up on long P3 9th hole at Pinehurst, Mike shut out game in style by stiffing it to 3 feet of pin. Very well played my friend.

Score currently;

NYCCC 5.5 v 3.5 BBG

cheers

Gabe

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 6:17 PM

I just played my match with Nohope07. It was great fun and we played some good golf on the Best of Famous course in high winds. I managed the win, 2&1, only because he got unlucky with lip outs and the wind was tricky.

It was such a pleasure, thank you again mate!

RSS