Help › Forums

Guys playing with girl avatars

Fri, Apr 26 2024 6:07 AM (44 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 10:54 AM

nanstar:

TarheelsRule:

The most recent USGA champion MRENN plays the same way, he is a male and uses a female avatar.  His comment to me was that she putts better and who am I to question him, he is after all the champ.

That's good enough for me..I'm off to the pro shop in the morning

Does my bum look big in this avatar...lmao

I would rather look at the backside of the female avatar any day....

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 10:58 AM

Who cares what avatar people play with?

What gets me is the dudes who pose as girls on here in their profile and in groups. As if there is a huge pool of hot lesbians that play this game that they can access?? Please. And anyone dumb enough to gift equipment to one of these posers deserves to have their credits taken.

No offense to the half dozen girls who actually play this game well.

• BillyTBudMan
    100 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 11:46 AM

I tried the girl avatar for a day and hated it! A lot of the distances for putting was off.  i think the girls have extra avatar movements on some of the putting scales. 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 11:58 AM

BillyTBudMan:

I tried the girl avatar for a day and hated it! A lot of the distances for putting was off.  i think the girls have extra avatar movements on some of the putting scales. 

Can't be too much longer until someone quotes Ben Wright (formerly of CBS).  Perhaps someone will apply his comments about female players to the avatars as well.

And for the record, like several have said, who really cares what avatars people use.

• mrenn29
    380 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 12:06 PM

I use the girl cause I got tired of seeing the same avatar over and over again on other players.Besides she looks better.:)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 2:57 PM

I play with a black character. I am not black, but I am a bit of a soul brother.

• SRX44
    5 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2011 6:14 PM

I'm a gal :-)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 3:18 AM

OK....lmao....and your point is.....?

• rglrguy
    442 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 10:58 AM

I used a female avatar last night.......................................this morning I had a male avatar looking for me........................lol

• eurantia
    318 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 9:45 PM

I see some surgeries in the making with this group!LMAO.Just kidding fellas but if a female avatar does it for ya guys,then you need to get out more often.

RSS