Help › Forums

Guys playing with girl avatars

Fri, Apr 26 2024 6:07 AM (44 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 11:06 AM

borntobesting:

hooks4u2:

My question is what is the deal with guys playing with girl avatars? Is it any advantage to it? Do they hit it any straighter ? Does it help you win open,s ? Seriously, what,s your thought,s on this? just curious

Icon is one guy that I know plays with a female avatar. And one guy in my CC plays with a female avatar. Claims it's the daughter he never had. 

I never gotten balls with female avatar. Jakestanfill sent me a new skirt once, but my shrink says, I can't talk about it for now.

-wgticon

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 7:43 AM

I have used a female avatar just one time.   Although it was just for fun.    Was playing alot of ALT/SHOT that night with friends drinking some beers and stuff like that.

Well ,   between rounds I switched to a female avatar and while waiting to load the next match I told everyone that I got the local beer cart girl to play in my place....

Nobody understood until the game started and it was quite funny on the first tee!

great time.........didn't see any advantage as far as game play though.    

did hear some funny comments too......for instance, I hit a bad shot and someone said that I couldn't clear those hips hahaha

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2011 7:36 PM

I prefer the 'skort' look over the 'kilt' (don't) look ANY day!

just sayin'...

d.  :) 

• FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2011 9:59 PM

I'm a woman and i play with avatar of male ...i dont know but i play better with a avatar of male...lol

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 4:20 AM

i used a female avatar once...it was a great party...

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 1:45 PM

When I used to play World of Warcraft, there were male players that would play female toons.  When asked why, the answers were invariably "Because if I am going to follow a toon around for hours on end, I want it to have a cute butt" or "Desperate guys will defer to me and give me stuff".  There was no mech difference in the two there, as there is here though.

• TarheelsRule
    5,482 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 3:52 PM

The most recent USGA champion MRENN plays the same way, he is a male and uses a female avatar.  His comment to me was that she putts better and who am I to question him, he is after all the champ.

I do than the reason for using an avatar is not as important as the guys who post a female picture, present themselves as females to attempt to solicit golf balls.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 8:55 AM

TarheelsRule:

The most recent USGA champion MRENN plays the same way, he is a male and uses a female avatar.  His comment to me was that she putts better and who am I to question him, he is after all the champ.

That's good enough for me..I'm off to the pro shop in the morning

Does my bum look big in this avatar...lmao

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 9:34 AM

I understand the logic but it can be taken to extremes. My good friend CanineSupervisor has begun to dress like this IRL:

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 10:05 AM

StrangeMagic:
    I understand the logic but it can be taken to extremes.

Strange - buddy - pal-

What is up with this pic of you at the  club last night???   Hmmmm??

ROFLMAO !!!

RSS