Forums

Help › Forums

Guys playing with girl avatars

Fri, Apr 26 2024 6:07 AM (44 replies)
  • hooks4u2
    416 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 6:10 PM

My question is what is the deal with guys playing with girl avatars? Is it any advantage to it? Do they hit it any straighter ? Does it help you win open,s ? Seriously, what,s your thought,s on this? just curious

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:10 PM

posers.  my nickel.

• hooks4u2
    416 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:41 PM

lee22sharon:

posers.  my nickel.

lol

• MrDonVito
    472 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:46 PM

i always thought it was to get fee stuff from desperate guys.

• oksymoron
    110 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:53 PM

I've heard it's easier to do the math if u use the avatar movements while putting. Some top players, even the Open winners, do it, so it's probably significant. That said, maybe they should get some special free T-shirts with "Im a guy" written on them?

• Rendogg03
    99 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:58 PM

"I'm a guy"

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:59 PM

hooks4u2:

My question is what is the deal with guys playing with girl avatars? Is it any advantage to it? Do they hit it any straighter ? Does it help you win open,s ? Seriously, what,s your thought,s on this? just curious

I have thought about it many times.  When you play hours upon hours each days.  What would you rather look at?   

Just saying,

b0gey

• oksymoron
    110 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 8:07 PM

Rendogg03:

"I'm a guy"

Yeah, or: "Ball don't lie, I'm a guy"

• hooks4u2
    416 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 8:22 PM

i,d really like to have one with a straw hat and big cigar ;-)

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 8:27 PM

hooks4u2:

This is from nivlac/WGTniv's guide to putting

BONUS TIP:  Male and Female avatars have different ranges and movement numbers on the same putters!  For example, Female avatars using the 30 foot starter putter actually have 6 movements with 5 feet per movement instead of 5 for 6 like the men.  Be sure to watch out for this ladies!  

Icon is one guy that I know plays with a female avatar. And one guy in my CC plays with a female avatar. Claims it's the daughter he never had. 

But i know there are probably guys posing as girls using female avatars hoping to get some guys to buy them stuff. 

RSS