Forums

Help › Forums

interesting clash points

Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:45 AM (81 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,992 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 5:43 AM

Which keydonald .

We finished in 506th position so if 6 clubs get disqualified eureka we are in .

• craigswan
    30,992 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 2:41 AM

If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:24 AM

Hi

I'm not sure if anything's been fixed regarding the BofP5s but It's still happening. I had this pop up at the start of a warm up blitz

I'm not sure what the benefit would be in using one but the glitch is still there.

Cheers!

Rich

• GrahamB2014
    2,189 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 9:24 AM
    This screen shot above just now proves what some players have been reporting to me at MEGA CC. That is that the option to use a super pass comes up also in single player mode games not just multi player so WGT have not done anything about fixing the glitch.

Clubs are now faced with the decision do we cheat back if we come up against another club that uses it ?, we at MEGA CC will not.

I can not say what other clubs will do or feel about this but for me the clash is now pointless as a competition if it open to cheating. Until WGT respond that they have fixed this I will not be buying any passes or balls to play in the clash I will just use the free passes and super passes with the starter ball.

It is for others to decide what they do but until we all do something that jolts WGT into fixing this they will just continue to do and even say nothing about it

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 12:50 PM

This is the second clash in a row that my club has run into another club using this glitch to score extra points. Funny thing it was their club owner that was doing it and he was only playing the BOP5 nine hole thinking he could get away with it. Hey genius it's quite easy to go look up your score history and see that you did not shoot a 25 on Kiawah F9. It is about time to publicly shame all cheaters. Cheaters are the same as thieves in my opinion. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 6:50 AM

I got Bo5's in my very first rounds. Haven't seen it since

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 10:18 AM

BHenke2:
    This is the second clash in a row that my club has run into another club using this glitch to score extra points.

This is not a glitch. IMHO. It's a program to help the G get double the GP's since they have 2 clubs now. Everyone has been promised a GP.

• jacktrade51
    10,911 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 6:06 PM

callaghan159:
    This is not a glitch. IMHO. It's a program to help the G get double the GP's since they have 2 clubs now. Everyone has been promised a GP.

This has nothing to do with The Georgians.  They force members to buy passes.  Not my way to run a club, but their choice.  Black Diamond has played them in club clashes.  They do not (and do not need to) cheat to win.

Scroll back to page 1 for initial (at least to my knowledge) guilty party but now I can name a couple of others.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,911 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 6:16 PM

DonCaron:
    I got Bo5's in my very first rounds. Haven't seen it since

Since I was the one who looked it up, and our clash match was on Kiawah, player in question shot a 32 and a 36 on Kiawah and a 37 on BOP5 at same time.  But 210 points posted in club clash (before multiplier) against Black Diamond GC.  I shot a 30, with an eagle, with superpass, and only produced 172 points.

What posts 210 … 8 birdies and a par on BOP5.  I know how this works now.  At least this cheater had the decency to play 9 holes, unlike the other cheaters 2 weeks ago who played 18.

He got credit for the Kiawah rounds too, lol, but that is fine.  I reported him by name and club (as well as the ones from 2 weeks ago) to WGT.  But onus is on WGT now to shut this down.  Some have said it's not cheating if you can get away with it.  I do not agree, but WGT does have to protect the integrity of the clash.

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME ASSURANCE OF THAT BEFORE THE NEXT ONE, and as I said, they have heard it from me on the side.

• jacktrade51
    10,911 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 6:26 PM

The other option is obvious.

TELL ALL MEMBERS PLAY 1 OR 2 ROUNDS.  Do not compete.  Strive for top 200 instead of top 50.  Get 2 or 3 cc passes instead of 4 and 1 free custom course tournament instead of 2.

A bunch of clubs do that now.

RSS