Forums

Help › Forums

No flagsticks

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 24 2018 7:01 AM (4 replies)
  • smoker70
    32 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 6:08 PM

Since your so called update my game is suffering badly with no way to judge incoming wind angles with no Flagsticks to judge where the hole is from a far angle. Please fix this issue. I spend enough money for the increasing cost balls to be able to at least enjoy playing and getting better instead of playing worse with no flags.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 6:02 PM

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 6:28 PM

FYI   would luv to have this option  in  match play  !

• borntobesting
    9,627 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2018 1:24 AM

smoker70:

Since your so called update my game is suffering badly with no way to judge incoming wind angles with no Flagsticks to judge where the hole is from a far angle. Please fix this issue. I spend enough money for the increasing cost balls to be able to at least enjoy playing and getting better instead of playing worse with no flags.

Is it just on certain devices?  Because I have flagsticks on my Iphone 8 plus and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E. 

• Robert1893
    7,667 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2018 7:01 AM

borntobesting:
    Is it just on certain devices?  Because I have flagsticks on my Iphone 8 plus and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E. 

Since the last mobile update, the flags are missing for custom courses, starting with the second hole of the round. Verified with both my iPad and iPhone. 

But, for me, it's only custom courses that appear to be affected.

RSS