Forums

Help › Forums

2018 US Open

Sat, May 5 2018 4:21 PM (20 replies)
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 1:51 PM

At least Oakmont back ''to life'', although means be played in this JOKE of course

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 2:17 PM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 3:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

LEDzZzEPP:
    At least Oakmont back ''to life''

I wonder if THAT is what the "something big" is?

A renewed contract with Oakmont?

Don

No I would say that the “something big” was Titleist coming on board.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 3:43 PM

TopShelf2010:

LEDzZzEPP:
    At least Oakmont back ''to life''

I wonder if THAT is what the "something big" is?

A renewed contract with Oakmont?

Don

Oakmont remains full playable, but in ''hide'' mode, probably wgt not allow the full course anymore due to contract terms (or so)

.........but

We can see in this (PATHETIC) vuso ''course'' they put a couple of holes from Oakmont, so its just another SMALL thing this ''company'' do to reafirm that new line of scam the clients, througth many new things (shop - unusefull cartoon stuff - allow cheat - etc)

anw...if the people still paying & thinking this site go for the ''good'' way...more of this little manipulated things going to come to join at the full circus this site has become with the new developers

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 11:25 PM

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone for their input  - appreciate it.

I've never qualified for a US Open - missed by 2 shots last year. Maybe this year ??? Then again - from Legend tier, maybe not lolol.

Cya

Doug

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2018 12:21 AM

Thought maybe they'd at least roll out some new pin placements on these tired old holes. Nahhh ....... couldn't be arsed.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2018 3:20 AM

zagraniczniak:

Thought maybe they'd at least roll out some new pin placements on these tired old holes. Nahhh ....... couldn't be arsed.

Why should they go to all that expense when this course will most likely be gone after the VUSO. I mean have you ever seen a course even if it was a best of that didn;t have all the course awards in the courses section of your awards on your profile. 

All the other courses we have on here including all the best of courses have all the awards. But this new U.S. Open course is not there. That leads me to  believe that it is not here permanenly. The only course that didn't have all the awards when it was first released was Pebble but that was because it was released at 2 different times. As soon as the back 9 was released sll the awards were there. 
  • zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2018 10:39 AM

borntobesting:
    All the other courses we have on here including all the best of courses have all the awards. But this new U.S. Open course is not there. That leads me to  believe that it is not here permanenly.

Good point. I figured they just didn't think I merited any prize for turning in a sizzling 76 in my first go-round.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2018 2:00 PM

Thank You Pmm711

I'll post it to the club forum

• Rifle57
    71 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 4:35 AM

Does anyone know how to play the 2018 US Open on their own is stroke play, but not in the Tournament? Only see where you can Join a group, or Create a group.

Thanks,

Ross

RSS