skip nav

Forums

Next course coming to the game?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 24 2020 1:32 PM by gillian5048. 4 replies.
  • Gham92 Ireland
    9 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 12:29 PM

This anyone know or have conformation of what the next Golf course will be and when it will be added?

• DufferJohn7 United States
    2,540 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 1:58 PM

Last year WGT announced we would get the full 18 hole Bandon Dunes for the US Amateur this August. However I've seen no comment or updates since then. With all event schedules in a state of flux who knows??? I'm hoping though.

Have fun, hit em straight and stay safe,

John

• borntobesting United States
    8,611 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 10:27 AM

DufferJohn7:

Last year WGT announced we would get the full 18 hole Bandon Dunes for the US Amateur this August. However I've seen no comment or updates since then. With all event schedules in a state of flux who knows??? I'm hoping though.

Have fun, hit em straight and stay safe,

John

We may have lost the partnership with the U.S.G.A. Neither the Virtual U.S. Open or the Virtual U.S. Amateur is listed on the tournament page, And in years past we always got the Virtual U.S. Open course front 9 CCTH in April and we didn't get anything this April. 

• gillian5048 United States
    17 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 1:32 PM

Suggestion for new courses: TPC Sawgrass, Aviara, Old Tabby Links

• JDGHOST United States
    3,208 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 7:42 AM

Gham92:

This anyone know or have conformation of what the next Golf course will be and when it will be added?

Yeah...Any Custom course your club builds and puts in play....That's best chance you will ever see of a "new" course anytime soon ...😳

RSS