Forums

Help › Forums

Missing pins

Wed, Jul 18 2018 10:33 AM (32 replies)
  • HalHoff
    826 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2018 9:21 AM

pdb1:

BTW did you use this link to mobile member services ?

http://m.wgt.com/help/request  Customer support for mobile users .

As noted 5 or 6 posts up, yes it’s been reported and no response in 3 days. Also posted here and on main announcements page. Thanks for posting the link for others to respond.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2018 9:44 AM

• DickD63
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2018 1:58 PM

Missing pins on 9 hole par 3 player v player after the first two holes. iPad 4. Been happening for two days and I keep losing money because 1/4 of the way through the round they disappear on me. Have sent two gripes to CS, no response.

• HalHoff
    826 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2018 8:16 PM

A couple of our club members and myself have got a response that wgt is looking into it and have heard similar reports from others. 

• Kidwilliam
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2018 8:32 AM

I remember a few weeks ago having this issue on a hole at St Andrew's. One restart and it was fixed on mobile. Now yesterday it started back up occasionally and now this morning it's on every hole at Bandon. Makes for a long round when you have to restart every tee off and then every putt to get the flagstick back. I hope they fix it soon.

• pmm711
    5,521 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2018 1:45 AM

There is no rhyme or reason to this “missing flagstick” issue for me except it’s a mobile, not a PC, issue.  It happens on approach shots and putts.  I’m using an iPhone 6 Plus and noticed it started within the past week.

• Kidwilliam
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2018 7:20 PM

The best is when the ball bounces off the flag stick that is not there! I got a kick out of that one.

RSS