Forums

Help › Forums

Missing pins

Wed, Jul 18 2018 10:33 AM (32 replies)
  • 48Starfish
    80 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 7:07 PM

So then where are those missing pins Robert....I’m confused ...pull them ..don’t pull them,,

Let us know when you’ve sleuthed out the mystery...

jeannie

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 7:20 PM

I'm guessing that the glitch was introduced with the last mobile update, which appears to be version 1.39.2.

• HalHoff
    826 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 7:41 PM

Maybe this will be the Big announcement we are waiting for from WGT.  Clashes with Club Sets of the week and you have to guess where the pins should be. Currently being tested by Apple users. 

• HalHoff
    826 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 8:51 PM

I don’t use any clash prize tee markers or pins on our cc tourneys as they are ridiculous, so that isn’t this particular problem. It also happens in head to head matches. Started 3 days ago on Apple devices. It has taken some users longer than others to see the effect happen as noted in posts above by Robert. Android users in our club have not had the problem that I have heard of as of yet.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 11:09 PM

I

HalHoff:

I don’t use any clash prize tee markers or pins on our cc tourneys so that isn’t this particular problem. It also happens in head to head matches. Started 3 days ago on Apple devices. It has taken some users longer than others to see the effect happen as noted in posts above by Robert. Android users in our club have not had the problem that I have heard of as of yet.

If it started 3 days ago it started with the last IOS update that was 3 days ago. I played several random 3 hole practice rounds to test on my IPhone and some courses  didn’t seem affected and some did. And at least on my IPhone it was only the last hole. I will check on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet as soon as the tech from my ISP gets my internet back up and running. It is wi-fi only unlike my Iphone which connects through my Sprint mobile network.

One question, Have any of you filed a report with C/S? 

• HalHoff
    826 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2018 6:14 AM

Yes, no response in 3 days. Probably wouldn’t hurt if everyone with the problem reports it. Might get looked at quicker... 

Maybe if it affects Gs clashers, it will get looked at.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2018 7:04 AM

• HalHoff
    826 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2018 8:26 AM

No credits wasted. Play one free pass in the clash and get same exact prize as everyone in the G except 1. Only worthwhile prize is the course builders. The comment was in reply to pdb1 suggesting the problem in the past has been because of the clash pin and tees causing graphic problems on PC.

Play wherever you like Don!

RSS