Forums

Help › Forums

SCOREBOARD - Forum Veterans

Tue, Feb 11 2020 8:16 AM (118 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 6:34 PM

Thank you folks for your support.   I was hoping this threads focus would be away from "ME" and more on the "STATS" and "RECORDS" of some of our great WGT members.   But I do appreciate the nice comments.  I have to admit, if feels better than the bad ones I've grown accustomed to in the past.  I used to play with peoples minds for the sole purpose of getting under their skins, but after awhile it hurt to be hated so much.  I couldn't do it anymore.  I realized I wanted people to like me.   I  know some don't believe this but I AM a retired cop.  I went off the deep end for awhile after retirement but I think I'm back on track now.  I'm getting used to the retired life - its been almost 2 years now.  Another year and I will no longer be classified a peace officer - then my useful life will really be over.  lol.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:54 PM

HenryKawa:
    I realized I wanted people to like me.
    Go check your medication, Henry - your memory falls short of three months :(

(your post is a repeat from the last page)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 5:15 PM

alosso:

HenryKawa:
    I realized I wanted people to like me.
    Go check your medication, Henry - your memory falls short of three months :(

(your post is a repeat from the last page)

Sorry.  I have no idea what happened.  I have not been around lately.  I am on a nation wide driving vacation with my wife.  We've been gone 3 weeks and made our way to the East coast of Canada.  We are in Nova Scotia now and tomorrow will head down to Maine, then across the USA to Minniapolis-St.Paul, before heading North again into Canada.  That should take us another week or so.   

Sorry for resending the message below.  I will attempt to remove it.  Bye for now.

Thank you folks for your support.   I was hoping this threads focus would be away from "ME" and more on the "STATS" and "RECORDS" of some of our great WGT members.   But I do appreciate the nice comments.  I have to admit, if feels better than the bad ones I've grown accustomed to in the past.  I used to play with peoples minds for the sole purpose of getting under their skins, but after awhile it hurt to be hated so much.  I couldn't do it anymore.  I realized I wanted people to like me.   I  know some don't believe this but I AM a retired cop.  I went off the deep end for awhile after retirement but I think I'm back on track now.  I'm getting used to the retired life - its been almost 2 years now.  Another year and I will no longer be classified a peace officer - then my useful life will really be over.  lol.

• Nav919
    331 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 8:56 AM

‘Nesta1953’  with daily contributions surpassed 6 and a half years without missing a day. - Top bloke & a true gentleman. 
    So that’s 2417 days today, whatever (start) day that is.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 9:24 AM

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 5:29 PM

I believe I could qualify for the most times (I told myself) I quit for good only to come back ...

Stands at 3 for sure maybe 4 ...

See? ... still undecided ...

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 6:42 AM

June 29th 2013 is my arithmetic is correct .

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 10:05 PM

craigswan:

June 29th 2013 is my arithmetic is correct .

Who Craig ?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 8:16 AM

This old thread was referring to forum posts, not CDP.   Nice bump?  ;-)

RSS