Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys now broken?

Mon, Jan 15 2018 5:07 AM (20 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 1:30 PM

LMD01:

if you can't afford a cpl bucks a week to play the game .. without crying bout earning az few creds to every 3 minutes or so to watch a meaningless add.. i suggest a new hobby like counting rocks, no cost involved..... holy crap you ppl are so stingy .... an then wine about it,,  

No one is crying Mr. Buttwipe and some players cant afford to spend money on the game . Some players are on disability incomes and cant afford to waste their money . Me personally I m not spending real money to play a make believe game . You call it stingy I call it stupid , especially when you can get credits for free .

Now for the players out side of the US market I can understand . You dont have the same options as US players . Those so called meaningless ads or time wasting surveys pay out very well . Im currently sitting on over 27k in credits from doing those offers . If I would have had to purchase those credits it would be over 270.00US dollars . So I spend my time earning the credits to cover my cost of playing .

So instead of being rude and disrespectful why dont you go back under your rock . Neither of your 2 replies are of any help so quit trolling .

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 2:07 PM

lonniescott711:
    So I spend my time earning the credits to cover my cost of playing .

Amen.

I find it kind of odd that anyone would care how I or anyone else might choose to spend their time. I'm retired. Time is a commodity I have plenty of. It takes me a little over a combined hour each day to rack up 300 - 420 credits.

The result of this is that I amass WAY more than I need. This is just a rough guesstimate, but I'm pretty sure I gave away over 40,000 credits worth of Pro Shop stuff to others during the last year. Stingy? My frugality allows me to be just the opposite.

I certainly would not have done so with real money. 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 2:21 PM

JimbeauC:

lonniescott711:
    So I spend my time earning the credits to cover my cost of playing .

Amen.

I find it kind of odd that anyone would care how I or anyone else might choose to spend their time. I'm retired. Time is a commodity I have plenty of. It takes me a little over a combined hour each day to rack up 300 - 420 credits.

The result of this is that I amass WAY more than I need. This is just a rough guesstimate, but I'm pretty sure I gave away over 40,000 credits worth of Pro Shop stuff to others during the last year. Stingy? My frugality allows me to be just the opposite.

I certainly would not have done so with real money. 

+1

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 3:15 PM

@JimbeauC

Similar here. While I haven't given away as much as you, it has to easily be over 12,000 credits of stuff I gave away this past year. Typically, but not always, I only give stuff to those outside of the US. I figure users in the US can earn free credits just as easily as I can.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 4:30 PM

Robert1893:
    Typically, but not always, I only give stuff to those outside of the US. I figure users in the US can earn free credits just as easily as I can.

I, too, focus on those who live in areas where the freebies are few and far between. That includes some areas of the US. I just happen to live in a zip code that has a retail mecca of sorts. Plenty of ads for me. 

I do gift to many in the US who, due to work, etc. don't have the time to go credit diving. Almost all recipients are in the CC.

I run a weekly handicapped uneven lies tournament, purses for first and second. I keep a bank, so people can save up for some shiny new toy. When the call went out for Christmas pledges, almost everyone who had credits in the bank gave them up to help others. Now that's a win/win if I've ever seen one. 

:^)

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 5:36 PM

I agree LMD.  If you can't afford a few dollars to play a game that you enjoy, you should be out collecting cans on the side of the road for recycling money.  Amazing to be able to pay rent/mortgage, internet bill and buy a computer, but not have a few dollars left for balls.  

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 2:37 AM

joemt825:

I agree LMD.  If you can't afford a few dollars to play a game that you enjoy, you should be out collecting cans on the side of the road for recycling money.  Amazing to be able to pay rent/mortgage, internet bill and buy a computer, but not have a few dollars left for balls.  

But some of us play this game on a daily basis Joe and I note that you have played just seven times this year ! ! !

From the junior tees as well.

lol

Willie

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 5:33 AM

WillieSinkit:
    But some of us play this game on a daily basis Joe and I note that you have played just seven times this year ! ! !

That probably isn't an accurate reflection of how much he plays. He appears to play at lot of alt shot matches. On a player's activity, I think the activity only records wins and not losses. (But I could be wrong on that.)

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 5:44 PM

Play alt. mostly and the others are cc tournaments which are not set up by me.  Thanks for the concern though.  Anytime you want to play a skins match send a message. 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 10:18 PM

The surveys and WGT don\t care about Canadians just our dollars. all the reward systems are geared to reward Americans. Get a VPN network and become American !

RSS