Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • R1ggers
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2023 12:05 AM

Yes, it is frustrating and most of us that play SD have experienced it. This bug is ongoing and has not been reported as ‘fixed’. A small consolation I know, but ask for your entry fee back, it will be refunded 

• HockeyTown2g
    97 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2024 3:21 PM

Hello,

This past week, several of the players in my CC at The Fairway Fanatics Golf Club, are experiencing getting a " 1075 error code. Not eligible to play this tournament " Is there someone I need to contact directly to notify WGT of this bug, and nudge along a fix? 

In talking with other CC owners and players around WGT, it seems to be happening around the timing of a game update. 

Please advise and thank you for any input I can get to give to my members. 

Gary

• JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2024 4:01 PM

Hi, can you advise why my account has had 1,496 credits removed this morning.  My transaction history shows it as 'Revu earned -1,496 credits'.  If this is a Revu issue I cannot see a way to contact them.  Someone is effectively stealing money from my account.

• LarryC119
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2024 1:30 PM

Contact us firm not working. Says form expired.

• Outoftown
    154 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2024 8:50 AM

The system may be hacked.  So far today, I have been invited to join 2 games.  Both at start asked for personal information, 1 was a fellow club member and when he did not know my real name I knew it was not him.  I tried to send message via contact support and it stated form expired.  

• JoeSchmoe54
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2024 12:44 PM

I just had a 1075 error code lock me out of a club tourney as well.

• pmm711
    5,526 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2024 1:39 PM

Outoftown:

The system may be hacked.  So far today, I have been invited to join 2 games.  Both at start asked for personal information, 1 was a fellow club member and when he did not know my real name I knew it was not him.  I tried to send message via contact support and it stated form expired.  

When you see “Form Expired” it means you took too long to write your msg to support.  You can copy the text, hit the back arrow to go back to the previous page, the text may still be there and you can merely resubmit, or, if the text is gone just start another “contact to support” and paste in your (too long) copied text and hit submit.  Last thing is to restart typing the msg all over again.  I hope this helps.

• Outoftown
    154 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 6:49 AM

Tried the copy paste and same result.

• HockeyTown2g
    97 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 7:06 AM

Hello,

This past week, several of the players in my CC at The Fairway Fanatics Golf Club, are experiencing getting a " 1075 error code. Not eligible to play this tournament " Is there someone I need to contact directly to notify WGT of this bug, and nudge along a fix? 

In talking with other CC owners and players around WGT, it seems to be happening around the timing of a game update. 

Please advise and thank you for any input I can get to give to my members. 

Gary

Someone please reply, fix and advise. Thank you. It's still happening this week. Who can I contact, to get this ticketed for immediate, fix?

• blueshot
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 7:45 AM

why are we getting "game over with no winner" during alt shot games...it is a complete waste of balls when this happens?

RSS