Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 12:09 PM

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 12:58 PM

alcaucin:

Thinking about it....

Scored MP defaults to hard locations if memory serves..

Forget I said anything !!  ;))

In theory yes Andy, but it seems no in reality.

In my match earlier we had the front pin on #8 but apparently in the match involving Mags last night they had the back pin.

The difference is not inconsiderable.

I don't see that Paul can do anything about this though so I guess we just have to grin and bear it.

• andyi45
    304 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:25 PM
    Group 3 Result Diablo's v Squirrel Killers andyi45 lost 4 down to NALO1210 I got well beat by Petra, didn't help myself by making a couple of unforced errors early on which put me 2 down through 3 and up against it. With a bit more luck on a couple of putts I could have made it closer but to be honest don't think it would have made much difference to the result. Very well played Petra, enjoyed watching you play and good luck with the rest of the competition
  • PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:43 PM

Group 3 Result Diablo's v Squirrel Killers.  PTrenter wins v Poppypeux.

Poppy went in cold and I think her putter had been left in the car.  After the first few holes she started to nail some excellent approaches but a lot of damage had been done by then.  Thanks for the game Poppy, pleasure to have caught up with you.

• POPPYPEUX
    839 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:46 PM

Group 3 Diablos Vs Squirrels - Poppypeux lost 5 & 3 to PTrenter

WGT hated me tonight, nothing went right.....but Paul played extremely well.....think he finished -13 after 15 holes.

Lovely man & gracious winner..... good luck in future games!!!

• deepstuff13
    59 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:43 PM

round1 match3  

286 deepstuff13 vs andivo 451

great game high scoring could have gone anyway i was lucky enough to win 2 up
  • forrrrrrrr
    394 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 8:03 PM

Group 4   Round 1: Match 3

leggoman13 v forrrrrrrr

Match ended in a tie.

Very well played Pierre! Showed true grit in coming back the way you did after getting off to a shaky start.To be honest was relieved to of at least salvaged a point in the end.

Thanks for a great game mate!

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 8:34 PM

group 1 round 1 match 1

Cosa Nostra Wiseguys vs Sel Spartans

Darkenhahl vs Shedlite

we both started a bit cold ,

halved the first 2 then each split a hole, conceded 5 for me 1up halved 3 of the last 4 , me winning 8 to go 2 up at turn

back 9 first hole easy win by darken rahl then i took it back we halved then he won again just to conceed 14. I'm back to 2 up, a good hit on 15 I'm 3up, an early hit by Darkenrahl and i win 16

Shedlite wins 4up

was a pleasure to play and on another day score would most likely been reversed I think my putter started working on back nine for a few semi long putts. Great sportsman and best of luck in rest of your rounds harold

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 8:46 PM

Shedlite:

group 1 round 1 match 1

Cosa Nostra Wiseguys vs Sel Spartans

Darkenhahl vs Shedlite

we both started a bit cold ,

Was a fun game, Bill.  You made the shots when they counted, and sank some really good putts on the 8th and a couple on the back.  Best of luck the rest of the way. 

• HoylakeHunter
    904 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 10:57 PM

group 4 Wooden Bees v Aphrodite team venus

hoylakehunter v massimoneg

3 lipputts was deciding.Thanx for the game & ntmu Max.

WB'zz win 6 & 5

RSS