Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 3:39 AM

etienne5361:

So the match played early must be played again or ......?

E.

Just to get it straight !!

I'm thinking that would be a little unsportsmanlike. Just not post the scores until tomorrow. Both of the pairs that played, did it as a WC match, so I don't think the matches should be replayed ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 5:57 AM

mkrizan86:
    I'm thinking that would be a little unsportsmanlike. Just not post the scores until tomorrow. Both of the pairs that played, did it as a WC match, so I don't think the matches should be replayed ;-)

Hence the cryptic "if you know what I mean" from Paul.  I agree.  :-)

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 9:30 AM

just counted the sleeves for the ctth holes

75 in total can be won,thats some donations from our sponsors,

dont forget to check the special prizes for

the first hole in one  5 sleeves

the double/eagle  5 sleeves

the first eagle putt over 35 feet  5 sleeves

the first eagle shot over 165 yds  5 sleeves,

these are one off prizes,

plus dont forget the ctths for this round,

all information on ctth holes and prizes are on the  sponsorship forum 

finny

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:42 AM

just had a exellent round with graemelee99

i was 3down by the 4th lol but after the front9 i started to pull bk into the game

managed to get even by the 16th, but was out played and graeme deserved the win

gl all enjoy, both got nowhere near the challenges lol

cheers for the round bud, well played

bill

hope the layout is ok

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:35 AM

Paul, sorry if I've just overlooked this somewhere but when holes are conceded in matchplay are these specific holes or does the lower tier play choose them?

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:39 AM

MainzMan:

Paul, sorry if I've just overlooked this somewhere but when holes are conceded in matchplay are these specific holes or does the lower tier play choose them?

just thought id add it :)

bill

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:49 AM

Had a great match with Bill (19cltc67) and i got off to a good start and Bill started slowly.  He soon picked up the pace and came back to all square only to find rough on the 17th which is never a good place, even worse was ending up on the front of the green,   Bill played a corker of a putt to 2 ft from pin from there. Outstanding.  With a bit more luck it would have gone either way, but a great match and very enjoyable, and played in the best spirit so thanks.

Thanks Bill. Best of luck in the remaining matches

Bill might not be impressed but i'll post this 4.4ft to pin CTTH on the 17th anyway. I'm prob more impressed as it was with my 3 wood   :)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:52 AM

Great approach, G. This will be a tough shot to beat, especially for those, who get the other pin. Will be rooting for you, to hold the CTTH, mate.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:54 AM

Nice shot G  could you post that pic to the ctth thread mate please

stu

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 9:51 AM

Group 1 Match 4

Vaibhav5viv wins 6&5 over Teninaice22 

Played my match with Enrico. It was a tight start with us halving first 5 holes. After that I had a certain someone distract Enrico over the phone and managed to pull away for a 6&5 win. Nice to meet you Enrico, and good luck for the rest of the tournament.

RSS