Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 5:14 PM

Group 4, Match 4, Tie 4  ThunderChickens vs Wooden Bees

TdotDoba vs Kindred416

Had a really fun match with Craig, We laughed, we cried, we danced and in the end there was not much in it at all, I won the day, but if the dots had told the truth it might have been different.

This was one of those matches where the outcome wasn't as important as meeting and playing with a new friend.

Craig your a gentleman, a great representative of your club and a true meaning of what this tourney was meant to be.

Look forward to playing again.

Cheers,

Dotty

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 5:19 PM

Round 8

Match 3

Tie #2

OUTKASTS v's Kona All StarsII

starrider won 1 up against Kenher01

Was a great game, I went 2 up early with John being vul on 3 - 4 occasions with a pitch & 3 putt's going over/In the hole & not dropping.

John kept peppering the flags while I had to make some mid - long putts to hang onto my 2 hole lead & then John got It back to 1 down for him & then he played another great tee shot on #17 to the front pin to birdie that & bring the match level so onto #18 where John's approach again was a cracker whereas I went long & the rest Is history, I missed from long & John birdied to win 1 up.

Enjoyed the match & the banter with John as we'd no typing to do as we played & spoke to each other live via Discord, My sneezing fit's didn't seem to put him off one bit, Guess I'll have to work on that.

Well played John, Great comeback which you timed to perfection

Ken

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 12:19 AM

ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT AND STILL LOTS OF MATCHES OUT THERE TO BE PLAYED ESPECIALLY GROUP 3,

ALL MATCHES SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRANGED BY NOW OR CAPTAINS ARE TALKING TO EACH OTHER,

CAPTAINS GET YOUR TEAMS OVER FOR ROUND 9 AS  WELL PLEASE

I HAVE ONLY 5 TEAMS SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP THE LIVE GAMES GOING AS WELL LOVING IT

FINNY

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 6:36 AM

Group 2 

Round 8

Match 1

Tie 7

Phippo20040 v deadeye9145

The match was played against alytom who was a substitute for deadeye who had left east coast

Firstly a big shout out to alytom who was drafted in late and his communication was first class in getting the game sorted out quickly

Phippo beats alytom 5&4

• TSSparky72
    985 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 7:15 AM

Group 2...Round 8...Match 4

Tygerjr wins 2 up over TSSparky72

Tyger got off to hot starts with 3 birds in a row on each nine and I only managed 2 birdies on front nine.  I managed to make a small comeback with some birds on the back nine but he also had some birds and a great hole out from 9 ft off green at 17 put him at 2 up.  A good match and wish Tygerjr well in future play.

Again, thanks for tourney guy's.

• Randy5900
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 9:08 AM

Not sure how to post in here but I had a ctth consideration so here it is

Round 8: Randy5900 hit to 3.6ft at the 5th at Kia, and fmagnets managed 3.8ft with the 2nd shot to the 2nd. Here's the match vid.

Thanks Randy
  • lkchesnut
    67 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 10:40 AM

Group 3 - Round 8 - Match 4

Jordan16000 wins 7 up -vs- lkchesnut

Brandi played a very impressive game and was on fire, to say the least.  I, on the other hand, was no match for the game Brandi played and was a well deserved win for her.

Although I got my *** kicked, it was impressive to watch!  Well done Brandi!!!!!

~ Lee ~

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 11:02 AM

group4 round8 match1

win for the patriots

ill defo send my round 9s team over later 2night

Leggoman13:

hi Bill,

I won my match against Supermeelie, It was a good game for me. 

and I knew it would be when this happen on the 2nd hole par 5.

replay.aspx?ID=268a8ae0 d307 4c76 a555 a9080112d17f

cheers buddy and glad I got a win.

Thank you for letting me play.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 11:04 AM

GROUP 4 - ROUND 8 - MATCH 1

Supermeelie vs Leggoman13

Leggoman13 won 3 up

It was nice to meet Ancré and nice gent through out the game

Great close game, putting was the difference in the game

Thank you André for the game. 

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• Borat74
    2,792 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 11:17 AM

bigcountry317:

Round 8 Match 4

Borat74 (Fairway Fanatics) vs bigcountry317 (Cosa Nostra)

Draw

Paul and I have been shooting together for several years now and we tend to have some pretty stellar matches.  This match was definitely in line with what we both expected to see.....both were -15 at the end of regulation and there were many fireworks during the round.  Always a pleasure mate, excellent shooting and a very fun round.......will be looking forward to the next installment!

Excellent game Aaron,Cheers bud and will catch you for a game soon m8

RSS