Forums

Help › Forums

A Gift...2017 Andyson Memorial

Thu, Feb 1 2018 7:43 AM (126 replies)
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 8:12 AM
    That drawing is straight from my nursery school training....I told Wiger to lift Joanna's skirt.....knowing the marker would arrive on Thursday! LMFAO
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 8:36 AM
    I got my marker yesterday....That's a keeper for sure.!Thank you to all involved.I will never use it,for fear of losing it, but rather will seal it in a little shadow box forever.Thanks again.
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 12:47 PM
    Woohoo, i recieved my ball marker this morning as well folks. Im delighted with it, and will treasure it, always. Like some have already said, mine will never be used. Im going to put it somewhere for safe keeping. Thanks again to everyone involved.
  • mystry78
    880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 3:47 PM
    I also received my Andyson Memorial ball marker this week and these things are really nice! What a great way to remember Dennis. Great job here Wayne, thank you! Frank
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 4:52 PM
    I sure wish I could have finished the second round. Got the first one in but the VA hospital had other plans for me. Great to see the joy from so many deserving people.
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2017 9:03 AM
    Wayne, Thank you. It looks great. And mine will be used for its intended purpose, on the greens! All best, Bill
  • Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Tue, Nov 7 2017 5:48 PM

I am letting you know that I got my ball marker today. I live 100 kms north of Montreal. Pretty amazing. I am deeply touched and feel privileged.

Looks great and well done, I am very pleased and honored.

Great Design Paulton. Glad to see some of your creation being sent across the globe.

Dwayne, Awesome work on putting the design to a ball marker, your time and effort to the making and sending them all over the world is greatly appreciated.

thank you very so much

cheers

Pierre :o)

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 1:33 AM

Have these all been spoken for yet?  If not, please let me know as I'll put Andyson on various course's greens throughout the years.  I think that should be the next goal...get Andyson on a real Pebble Beach or St. Andrews green and for folks to post the pics.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 6:53 AM

pmm711:

Have these all been spoken for yet?  If not, please let me know as I'll put Andyson on various course's greens throughout the years.  I think that should be the next goal...get Andyson on a real Pebble Beach or St. Andrews green and for folks to post the pics.

I would love to do this...the nearest course to me is Royal St Georges. Problem is I don't have a real world handicap - and a minimum of 18 is required at RSG! I wonder if they'll accept my WGT Legend status?! lol

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Thu, Nov 9 2017 10:10 AM

renniw52:
    I sure wish I could have finished the second round.

I believe you may have just solved a problem of mine, old friend. You see, as I reside in the virtual world, I have been unable to give Wayne a physical address to send my marker to. I would consider it an honor if you were to accept my 2017 Andyson Memorial marker as a personal gift  from me, to one of our community's long standing members. Please PM Wayne with your info, Squirrelnutz., I'm sure Dennis would approve.

Vem :)

RSS