Forums

Help › Forums

New here!! Question about integrating trackman radar and WGT

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 21 2017 9:53 AM (0 replies)
  • rekrab99
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 9:53 AM
    Hey Guys just got onto the WGT, and played my first game. I am an avid golfer and have been looking for a fun game to play on my phone. This is a great substitute for tigerwoods/rory game for consoles. Anyway I had an interesting thought and idea and I was wondering if some computer heads or hackers may be able to help me. So my thought was to somehow integrate the WGT with trackman stats so for example. I have a indoor golf facility and want to be able to have a simulator type setup. I have currently the trackman 4 and was wondering if there was a way to integate real time stats from the trackman and translate them into WGT play, instead of clicking for the swing. This would be a much cheaper solution for me than going out and buying the separate golf simulator to add to the trackman. In my mind this is something that I think is completely doable, I just dont know the ins and outs of coding and hacking so would need some smart guys to help out and see if this could work. If anyone has any insight or thoughts, please share and lets see if we can make this happen. (unless it already has) Thanks guys looking forward to some feedback Rekrab
RSS