Forums

Help › Forums

CC Event #58

Thu, Oct 19 2017 10:37 PM (22 replies)
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:04 AM
    Speculation ends: it was a programming error. Wonder if they would have noticed if it had not been reported by "The club who cannot be named"?
  • SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:05 AM

alanti:
    Good unfortunate to see where WGT priorities lie......they keep producing crap but can't won't fix the forums.....well done

Hope you don't mind that i slightly changed your post ;-)

figster62:
    I may just boycott this event since they can't get their crap together.

That's what i'm doing. Was looking forward to playing, hoping to finish in top 500 so that i could get 1 course builder (the only reward worth getting IMO) but screw that.

ArgyleScott:
    Message from WGT Member Services:  We have been made aware

Made aware?? Now that's funny!! Like if they didn't already know. My bet is : it's been done on purpose to get some folks to spend more cash on pases. After all, WGT is a business, and a business is all about making money - right ?

Got a question - if someone knows the answer. I still have some ''earned credits'' but have decided not to use them as a way to boycott. Does it actually do somethin' to affect their pocket or am i doing this in vain?

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:23 AM
    Jeez. Way to make friends WGT. Piss all over us with this formatting joke and then, as if that weren't enough, continue to set up these utterly shite things known as clashes.

Good job, give yourselves a pat on the back.
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:33 AM
    The villagers are getting angry, I suspect an uprising may not be far away. Doc :(
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:35 AM
    BodiePal:
    Can anyone tell me re: c.c. Clashes, How does one earn a "Super Pass"?
    Your Club owner has control over that. Contact Him/Her
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:36 AM
    Sleeman: The only credits that matter are the ones that are purchased or "earned" from the advertisers. And once you have any credit in hand, they don't really do anything for WGT. They have the money in their bank account. Think of it like the purchase of a Starbucks card. The money is in a Starbucks account and the caffeine is no where close to your brain.
  • Play18now
    256 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 9:39 AM
    I suggest a player boycott of new ball purchases for 2 weeks, beginning Nov.1. Let's see if they will listen then! Use starter balls for all matches outside of your respective club tourneys. I'm done with these BS clashes!
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 10:39 AM
    CurtissAngell:
    well at least I went from 9 hours down to 4 hours after I received the exact same reply from member services...:/
    I didn't. Update: Two hours later, I am on schedule again.
  • AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 7:46 PM

New record: 17 minutes and still no new opponent found.  :(

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 7:55 PM
    Wondering if some of the posters are correct, less playing? Boycotting? Pissed off people? What next?
RSS