Thu, Oct 19 2017 10:37 PM (22 replies)
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 12:06 AM
    Back on schedule.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 12:40 AM
    Good to see where WGT priorities lie......they keep producing crap but can't fix the forums.....well done/
  • Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 1:32 AM
    Not only that but they can't even get the clash right. Passes are at 12 hours instead of 4 hours as normal.

How about waking up and smelling the coffee guys!

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 5:00 AM
    Second clash; time went by where I should have had a pass so I used a SuperPass. Afterwards, my time for a new pass was unaffected. So using a SuperPass won't change your timer. WTG is going to lose out big time if they don't fix this glitch.
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 5:07 AM
    Not that it matters to me, but some people will have to dip into their pockets even more to win this clash with the 12 hour pass regeneration aspect. Was truly surprised after I finished my first round of the day and saw that I had 11 hours until my next pass. Interesting to now speculate about why this has happened. Not enough income generated? Programming error? A favor to smaller clubs? A test to see how people react so that future events might be changed? A push to get people to buy premium memberships? Speculate away!
  • figster62
    608 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 5:24 AM
    I may just boycott this event since they can't get their crap together.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 5:33 AM
    I was wondering if it had anything to do with the premier package myself. If everyone boycotted just one day of the clash, omg, I do believe that something very interesting would happen. Heads would definitely roll, but how far up the line, would be interesting for sure. I'm pretty sure that this timer glitch will cost them a few bucks on this one.
  • BodiePal
    6 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 5:50 AM
    Can anyone tell me re: c.c. Clashes, How does one earn a "Super Pass"?
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 6:56 AM
    Message from WGT Member Services: We have been made aware that players are currently receiving their passes every 12 hours, rather than every 4 hours for the current clash. We have reached out to the proper departments and will have this resolved for you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
  • CurtissAngell
    1,213 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 7:17 AM
    well at least I went from 9 hours down to 4 hours after I received the exact same reply from member services...they certainly fixed that glitch quickly. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA FIX THE FORUM TOOLS? I assume it doesn't affect their revenue, therefore, it is very low on their priority list :/
RSS