Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/27/17 ***

Wed, Nov 8 2017 8:45 PM (491 replies)
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 4:14 AM
    chrissi1980:
    well....I really start to wonder about WGT's priorities(or actually maybe not). Being able do add new features like ball effects (250c/100hits) but not getting back standard/essential ones like the edit bar for over one month now?
    wgt's Priorities are the same as any other Business Make as much money as you can This Toolbar Glitch is not a Priority for them....... it cannot be affecting the Revenue, or it would have been fixed by now....................................................
  • ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 2:55 PM
    I did add this to my main post on this topic as an edit, but as it may not have been seen I'll post it again here.

If you don't want to use the standalone WYSIWYG editor as a toolbar substitute, then you can do this. Adding this line of HTML (in red) to the beginning of your post, will preserve all the paragraphs, line breaks and spaces you put into your message, without the need for any other HTML stuff.

<p style="white-space:pre-wrap">

Ideally, you should end your message with the closing tag...

</p>

...but it should work without it, although it's not good practise to omit it.
  • AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 3:19 PM

Scott, on page before this you give instructions for posting a picture.  Would that be done in the WYSIWYG, or without?

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 3:25 PM
    You can do that without the WYSIWYG editor. : )

Any of my instructions that have angle brackets surrounding them can be put straight into your messages here.
  • ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 3:41 PM
    pdb1:
    Just remember to remove the s from the http
    That was necessary for the videos Paul when they were flash, but it's no longer required for either videos or pictures. ; )
  • Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 1:29 AM

So it turns out the toolbar is still available on the mobile version (I just discovered this fact).

Which means all they have to do is review their changelogs for this downtime, check what changes were made to the PC version that weren't made to the mobile one, and reverse those, on a most likely first basis.

But then I'm probably being silly, assuming they actually have changelogs in the frist place).

RSS