Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/27/17 ***

Wed, Nov 8 2017 8:45 PM (491 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 9:12 AM
    Can someone please re-post the way to post a replay so that the replay string is a link? I think I saw it somewhere in the last 44 pages, but can't find it now. I'm using the double shivers in my CC messages and they are great. Hope the replay thing is a simple code like that, too. Thanks! AKD
  • ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 9:41 AM
    Try HERE.
  • AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 9:56 AM
    Thanks, Scott. So I have to use WYSIWYG? There aren't any codes that can just be added to the Forum post, as with the

for paragraphs?
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 11:51 AM
    ScottHope:
    (Think I might have misinterpreted Dons post, but nevermind, the info is still useful).
    I'm used to wix website. You can create a link on a button
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 2:23 PM
    pdb1:
    Chew on that one for a while .

LMAO. One would have to wade through that drivel to have something to chew on. Way to make this about you.

Rock on with the workarounds, Scott ;-)

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 4:21 PM
    AlaskanDame:
    Thanks, Scott. So I have to use WYSIWYG? There aren't any codes that can just be added to the Forum post, as with the

for paragraphs?
    To make a link manually, you have to surround your URL (replay link) with double quotes, then assign it to an 'href' attribute, add in the text you want to click on and finally, surround that with anchor tags. So yes, for most forumers, using the WYSIWYG editor to make a link is much simpler.
    YankeeJim:
    Cheers Jim. : )
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 5:00 PM
    ScottHope:
    AlaskanDame:

for paragraphs?
    To make a link manually, you have to surround your URL (replay link) with double quotes, then assign it to an 'href' attribute, add in the text you want to click on and finally, surround that with anchor tags. So yes, for most forumers, using the WYSIWYG editor to make a link is much simpler.
    YankeeJim:
    Cheers Jim. : )
    I use the editor all the time, it works good
RSS