Help › Forums

Anyone else having these problems

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 17 2018 1:57 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rathcoolered
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 1:07 PM

Master player level 93. All the gear and playing well. Lost 144.000 coins in two weeks now to lesser players ( sorry but don't want to seem patronising ) My distance, chipping and putting have all went. Someone has me on hack mode and it ain't funny. Spend decent money on clubs, balls etc. Enough is enough so would the Mod please turn me up to my Master level please. Players are beating me with starter clubs, balls etc, so what's the point in purchasing equipment that really doesn't matter if the game cheats are on. I'm disgusted tbh no more spending on this game. That's for sure.!!!! 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 3:46 PM

LOL!  You're cute!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 4:06 PM

In highly technical terms, you're playing like crap lately. The vast majority of players here have been through that. It sucks canal water but real golf is like that too.

In the last couple of weeks here I've had a lot of miserable rounds. Then, when I least expect it, a 28 happens.

Golf, remember, is a four letter word.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 4:35 PM

For me the first mistake you are making is think you are good at this game, of course is an superfluous sentence of my part, but lets check you stats, that is we have to condense the player behavior in this COMPUTER game

in 288 ranked rounds:

Birdies 154

Pars 944

Bogeys 1,267

Double Bogeys 609

Green in Regulation  36.56%

are pretty clear your game is far of be considering good

Also if you dont want lose, always have the chance of play alone

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 4:35 PM

K7JBQ:
    In the last couple of weeks here I've had a lot of miserable rounds. Then, when I least expect it, a 28 happens.

Same here.

I hadn't played a really decent round in a while. Then last night, I started a round on Erin Hills (front 9) and had no intention of finishing it. Then I birdied the first 2 holes and thought. "Maybe I'll stick with this round after all."

I ended up getting birdies on the first 6 holes, parred 7, pitched in for a birdie on 8, and birdied 9. I almost never birdie either of the last two holes. I ended up with a smooth 28. I had only 9 putts for the round. 

Shocked the heck out of me! :-) 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 5:43 PM

Yep, it's golf's way of making you come back for more. Worked for me for quite a while. Since the Eisenhower Administration, at least.

• Rathcoolered
    7 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 6:40 AM

I am actually not playing too bad. There's defo something not right as I can't get a win at all ATM. Those stats have no bearing as they are for ranked rounds and not related to one one games for coins. There's demons I I here somewhere. Believe me I play enough to know.!! 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 11:23 AM

Rathcoolered:
    Those stats have no bearing as they are for ranked rounds and not related to one one games for coins.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 5:34 PM

Rathcoolered:

I am actually not playing too bad. There's defo something not right as I can't get a win at all ATM. Those stats have no bearing as they are for ranked rounds and not related to one one games for coins. There's demons I I here somewhere. Believe me I play enough to know.!! 

Another Conspiracy Theorist is born.  Be sure they get your tin foil hat sized right.  Learn the secret handshake, and remember their motto:  Trust nobody.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Sep 23 2017 9:15 PM

phred952:

Be sure they get your tin foil hat sized right.  Learn the secret handshake, and remember their motto:  Trust nobody.

Hi Jeff!

Couldn't have put it better, them dang dots lie!!

Cheers!

Rich

• PAGES
RSS