Help › Forums

Another BS Clash

Mon, Sep 25 2017 9:03 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 12:46 PM

alanti:
    So I am happy to step away from the game and let others fill the WGT piggy bank,

WGT office during a Clash.   dance party dj smiley

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 12:54 PM

alanti:

So time to stop playing for a couple of days.

Meter is so shite again....every time these auctions are on....

Once again I have no issues with the meter and haven't had for a long time. I even played a few rounds this clash. Maybe things are better in Canada. 

• Borat74
    2,791 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 2:08 PM

tree187:

Right since I started playing this game over a year ago I occasionally pop onto this forum to see what's what and honestly month after month I hear people moaning about the meter problems when a clash is on, I now find it laughable as it's just turned into something for peeps to moan about whether it be against wgt or more usually the Georgian and clashes in general but let me tell u I play everyday on mobile device either on my mobile 4g network or my hme wifi and I can count on 1 hand the amount of problems I've had regards to twitches or stuttering on my meter and these odd occasions have never been whilst a clash is on, so whether it be in your heads or just summit purely for u to moan about, either way the problem is closer to hme than u think!!! 

Huw

This is true Huw i play both platforms and PC version is virtually unplayable when a clash is on(but is great before it starts and finishes)I also cant remember having any sort of problem on mobile ever? ,the mobile platform runs so smooth for me personally 100% of the time whether a clash is on or not,people come on and moan about it because on PC version it would become frustrating as it is not playing as it should and nice too see your club won another Golden putter:-)

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 8:21 PM

I have no problems playing on either platform during the clashes. 

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 10:51 PM

i find its all the add-ons that cause problems, the 4 hour pop-up ad , the cc pass , the superpass , the gimmick balls

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 3:06 AM

I haven't had any real problems. If it does stagger, I save and clear everything and sometimes the flash storage. This Win 10 Computers great on this game.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 3:17 AM

I think loads can be slower more frequently, but the actual game plays OK for me.

I still use a golden age win7 machine.

Maybe they do divert a bit more of the limited space to the clash "participants"?  Can't slow those balls burning.

• tree187
    479 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 9:03 AM

Ok fair enough, I can't comment on p.c problems as I have never played this format of the game so regards that and my comments earlier then "my bad" springs to mind... You now also have my sympathy bcoz it must do your nut right in👎👎 as on the very few occasions my meter stutters I end up nearly launching my iPhone across the room😂😂 so now I can understand y u dnt play and moan when the clash is on... 

I know it might not be for everyone and obviously i can't compare the 2 but all u p.c players  really should give it a go on mobile platform, as I'm sure once u get use to the gameplay it's gotta b win/win no?? 👍👍

And yep borat nearly 50 in a row now👍👍, it's a shame u still ain't there and part of it brother👎👎

Huw

• PAGES
RSS