Forums

Help › Forums

Another BS Clash

Mon, Sep 25 2017 9:03 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 2:02 AM

So time to stop playing for a couple of days.

Meter is so shite again....every time these auctions are on....

• Lute345
    2,483 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 2:42 AM

But Alan, those sure are some cute Lawn Mower tee markers!! LMAO!!

Lute

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 3:41 AM

They should have free rentals instead of these meaningless clashes,

Bjorn

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 4:46 AM

LOVE THESE CC CLASHES .

We are up to 867th position with 4 free superpasses .

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 5:26 AM

Lute345:

A lure dangling at the end of a fishing pole should be the tee markers for every clash.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 6:53 AM

Holy crap .

Does yancy know about this .

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 7:14 AM

twinponds169:

Lute345:

A lure dangling at the end of a fishing pole should be the tee markers for every clash.

Or a carrot at the end of a stick, or that rusty stick at the end of a stick.

• dancingdennis
    1,341 Posts
    Fri, Sep 22 2017 11:16 PM

I actually enjoyed this clash. I got Beth, St.Andrew& only and shot decent rounds until my eyes bugged out a couple times. No real issues with the mobile meter at all

• tree187
    479 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 4:24 AM

Right since I started playing this game over a year ago I occasionally pop onto this forum to see what's what and honestly month after month I hear people moaning about the meter problems when a clash is on, I now find it laughable as it's just turned into something for peeps to moan about whether it be against wgt or more usually the Georgian and clashes in general but let me tell u I play everyday on mobile device either on my mobile 4g network or my hme wifi and I can count on 1 hand the amount of problems I've had regards to twitches or stuttering on my meter and these odd occasions have never been whilst a clash is on, so whether it be in your heads or just summit purely for u to moan about, either way the problem is closer to hme than u think!!! 

Huw

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 12:29 PM

Firstly, I have zero problem with the Georgian (I have numerous friends who are members and are great fun to play with) nor do I have an issue with people playing the clashes. Yes I do have an issue with the clashes not being fair, equitable or especially, that they are not primarily skill based.....but that is a different issue.

I do not play on mobile (nor any intention of ever doing so), but I have heard the meter is usually very smooth on this platform.

What I can offer is my own observation, where my normally good meter (with very few issues) goes AWOL when a clash is on. Possibly coincidence, but it does happen. This has happened for the last few clashes, and amazingly, only when they are on. Before and after, the meter is OK.

Maybe the thousands, possibly the hundreds of thousands flocking to participate in these clashes cause a strain on the servers........I am not sure, but I can tell you I have a jerky meter and regardless of what maintenance I do, it does not improve. 

So I am happy to step away from the game and let others fill the WGT piggy bank, 

• PAGES
RSS