Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Premier Membership

Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:39 PM (202 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 5:40 PM

cowboytux:

I bought it because I wanted it Not to level up faster. But to play cabo whistler with no green fees and free passes it will save me over two Hundred a year And since I can't back up  a U-Haul up to my grave i'LL spend it how I see fit to. this is my 2 cents worth.

Actually you arent getting anything for free .You just paid for everything greens fees and passes all in advance . The passes have no benefit after L4 or 5 , once you get the unlimited shot / putter pals there`s nothing else . So the club benefits from the " free" pass is null considering that you may be , the only club member to buy the membership . Also take into consideration that you get a free pass every 12 hours or 2 per 24 hours .

So if you really sit down and take a good look at it , you gave WGT $180.00 dollars for nothing . Even though you cant take it with you , no need to waste it while you`re here . Your history shows that you have played cabo now 14 xs since buying the pass and whistler twice . But no rounds played on either course before that . So evidently you werent a big fan of either course before you got scammed .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 7:17 PM

I'm sorry, but, can anyone explain in laymans terms how this is of any benefit to justify this cost ? Must be I'm very simple minded, $I80.00 real life dollars for what paltry benefits it purchases ? As I've said before, the only benefit I see is that restarters / muti-accounters can now fleece genuine players in half the time it used to take them. Wow, what a concept, encourage further cheating on a site that is already rife with corruption. Pffft, welcome to a new WGT all time low.

These effin idiots started out with something that was near perfect, and have continually progressed to running it into the ground. Standing ovation ! If I was on a suicide mission , I couldn't have done it better myself !

The worst part , Imo, is when they started and asked for our input , as a community, on how to improve our experience here through surveys, they kept the results secret, and then for the most part, did the exact opposite. Once again, pfffft ! This is simply mind boggling ! WGT / Topgolf, give us something of fair value, and something of a fair competition, and you might be surprised at the revenues that will generate. Rant over,

Doc :(

• Dneirf
    421 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 9:28 PM

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 3:16 AM

Well said Doc, you've expressed exactly what I think many of us are thinking right now.

For me, especially this part:

drmoose:

These effin idiots started out with something that was near perfect, and have continually progressed to running it into the ground. Standing ovation ! If I was on a suicide mission , I couldn't have done it better myself !

The basic game is just so good, the physics are outstanding, the graphics are wonderful, everything is pretty much spot on.

But then we got pizza boxes as tee markers.  And stupid flags.  Let's not forget the "C" word.  Which could have been brilliant, if only they'd listened to those of us who raised objections and have given countless suggestions as to how to make them work properly and fairly.

They took a great product but then decided it needed some extra bells and whistles added to it.  Sadly they apparently had no clue as to what was a good idea and what wasn't.  Let alone how to implement them without screwing other things up.

Hmmm, just remembered I'm on moderation.  Wonder if this will make it through.............

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 5:46 AM

drmoose:

I'm sorry, but, can anyone explain in laymans terms how this is of any benefit to justify this cost ? Must be I'm very simple minded, $I80.00 real life dollars for what paltry benefits it purchases ? As I've said before, the only benefit I see is that restarters / muti-accounters can now fleece genuine players in half the time it used to take them. Wow, what a concept, encourage further cheating on a site that is already rife with corruption. Pffft, welcome to a new WGT all time low.

The worst part , Imo, is when they started and asked for our input , as a community, on how to improve our experience here through surveys, they kept the results secret, and then for the most part, did the exact opposite. Once again, pfffft ! This is simply mind boggling ! WGT / Topgolf, give us something of fair value, and something of a fair competition, and you might be surprised at the revenues that will generate. Rant over,

Doc :(

Not sure how they can possibly top cat balls and pizza box markers....but, if you say so...lol

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 6:19 AM

Three guys walk into a car dealership .

The first guy buys a 1999 Ford Taurus

The second guy buys 2012 Mercedes

The third guy buys a 2018 Koenigsegg

Go figure ....

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 6:20 AM

Just saw this on the WGT main page hype about Premier membership. ( word on the street)...... Spit coffee on my keyboard.   LMAO.

"Turned my LIFE around." - Jimbog1964

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 6:33 AM

I believe your rant was well said, as a mobile player, it's even better!  If you join the premier club, you get the benefits of free green fees to Cabo, and whistler, we can't play them on mobile.  You also receive a free scratcher daily, we already get that, and they are only good for coins.  Coins are only good for turf wars, so if your not a fan there, is it a benefit?  Double the xps, help your cc level up, for free pizza boxes on tees?  If the player is a say 95 level, he /she can move up faster, to attain what, better equipment?  What better equipment? From what I see, it's slim picking! I asked the question before, what do I really get for MY money? If wgt wants a monthly fee, just say so, don't insult our intelligence with trivial garbage, and put a pretty bow on it and market it as a prize or medal for your chest!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 7:30 AM

Why can't you play alt on cabo?

• AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 9:04 AM

mathia14:

Why can't you play alt on cabo?

Can't even play Match without it being "challenge."  Hafta play stroke, I think.

RSS