Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links, the Most Active CC Tour on WGT

Sun, Dec 23 2018 2:11 AM (178 replies)
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 11:44 PM

There are several ways to become a Nobel Prize winner or an olympic gold medalist. But there are only two ways to become an East Frisian. Be born as a native East Frisian or win one SEL/UEL East Frisian Open to get the title of an East Frisian honoris causa. Next EFO, the 2nd one, will start in a few days.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 6:24 PM

Eagerly awaiting this one.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 10:58 PM

It has started today. 4 rounds uel to become an East Frisian. Hurga hurga!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 1:46 PM

SEL second major of the year starts next Monday 21/5/18.

Always get around 100 members playing and prizes for winner, runner up and also to all who top their respective tiers.

Activity is top rate here.......so we must be doing something right. ;-)

But no red tees, if you have the best equipment and have played for years.......then why play the Easy ones........always seemed strange to me ;-)

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 11:15 PM

After a blistering start of 57 on St. Andrews.... Chambers got me today with a 69... not giving up but I might cut down the cow lifting practice to twice a day

Hurga hurga!

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 10:19 PM

Join SEL and get the chance to be the citizen of another Country... Honest :-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 6:44 AM

We at SEL have four teams in this years World Cup.

Thats because we have an Inter CC team, and a very very good one, of over 50 members.

We are not a Clash club, around 30 of our members like to play it but they never buy passes, complete waste of credits and we advise to use them on ball/equipment purchase instead.

But not one of the top 10 Clash clubs would ever beat us in a proper Inter CC match, thats because its skill involved and not how much you spend.

So if you want to join the most active club and you still like having a mess about with the Clash then give us a shout.

As per first thread on this advert......we have a lot going on in club with a lot of hard work by members creating all our fantastic events. A lot of our members also twitch games and the banter from the viewers is fantastic.

We do not use easy tees all the time like some clubs, why purchase the best equipment and improve your game only to go back to those simple tees.

Thanks.

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2018 3:26 AM

Hello , can you tell me if you are a mainly pc or mainly mobile club ? I am looking at my options of a new club , and want to play in a club that is mainly mobile . Thank you 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2018 2:13 PM

We are mainly laptop/pc orientated BB but we do have a hardcore group of 20/30 members who are strictly mobile and apart from playing in the standard club tournies even organise tournies among themselves. All are friendly down to earth people as is the general membership of SEL. If you are genuinely interested in joining then please send a message to Bubbsboy. 

• Justripit1
    21 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2018 5:45 PM

Hi BossBird, By far the majority of our members are pc players. That being said we do have quite a few Mobile/Tablet players who compete very well with the PC players. Since WGT does not allow cross platform play it puts mobile players at a disadvantage when it comes to multiplayer games and tournaments of which we have running all the time here at SEL.

Kat

RSS