Forums

Help › Forums

Surreal Tee's CC is looking for new members.

Thu, Aug 9 2018 4:33 AM (32 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 11:58 AM

Your website looks great. Good Luck and your well underway

• Browning75
    55 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 12:00 AM

DonCaron:

Your website looks great. Good Luck and your well underway

Thank you for the positive response.  I still have more work than I’d like to admit to getting it fully functional, but real life keeps happening.  I’m pretty close to getting it arranged and linked up with a 50 player TeamSpeak 3 server so people can chat during play, and be able to do it across platforms.  Given I’m legally blind I know for sure I’d prefer to talk over type....lol.  I’m sure I’ll be making lots of tweaks after I get a good baseline up, but I don’t want to throw up a bug ridden rat’s nest if I can avoid it.

Brian,

Technical Director or whatever RobT says....I mean asks

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 7:54 AM

That's funny B.("He don't know me very well,do he" Bugs Bunny).  Come and check us out, Brian is doing some great things. The web site and Teamspeak3.  We have Tournaments for prizes and ones to challenge your play. We are all about fun. Take some time get to know the members, you won't be disappointed. 

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 12:12 AM

What's up Doc! Bump

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 7:55 AM

I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law. Have Fun Everyone. 

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 9:21 PM

Shhhhhhhhh! I'm about to defy you. Gee ain't I a stinker!  

Come have some fun, play some golf , make some friends or something. Lol  

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 8:07 PM

Where's Rocky? Where's he hiding?"

" He's not in the stove!" 

"Oh ho, so he's hiding in the stove, eh?"

"Listen, would I turn on the gas if he was hiding in the stove?"

"You might Rabbit, you might" 

"Ok, but would I through a lighted match in there if my friend Rocky was in there?" 

Come Have Some Fun and Play Some Golf.  

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 2:20 PM

Monsters are such interesting people. 

Come see a different club. One that wants you to play the game the way you want. Have Fun, use a Pass, and Play some Golf. 

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:24 AM

Whatta gull-a bull, whatta nin-cow-poop, what an ultra maroon.

Ya know, some day these scientists are gonna invent something that will outsmart a rabbit. 

Make some Friends, Play some Golf, Have some Fun.

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 11:22 AM

Norf winds brow Souf winds brow. Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit. Elmer has killed the rabbit. LOL

Our Club is advancing in level's. Now at 11. We are looking for players that are ready for Turf Wars( we are 33rd) and the Clashes. We have 12 to 14 Tournaments playing at most times. Some single play, some for tier and average advancement, all for Fun, learning and competition. We are still all about Fun, but with a little competitive side now. 

So come play the game the way you want still, but with a little comp and a lot of Fun. 

RSS