Forums

Help › Forums

Surreal Tee's CC is looking for new members.

Thu, Aug 9 2018 4:33 AM (32 replies)
  • Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 2:08 PM

Hello, I'm RobT, Wilberforce369, owner and member of Surreal Tee's CC.  We are looking for friendly active players. We enjoy playing the game for fun and competition. Our tournaments  are designed for this and the practice of all the courses offered on Wgt. We want you to play the game the way you want to. (You don't have to play in our tournaments). This is a club for the exchange of ideas on how to play this game to the best of each individuals ability. Our forums are active with information from players on what works with their playing style. (No posting is required but it is encouraged). We want you to play as much as you can, but most of all have fun. If your looking for a friendly active club,come take a look around. All tiers are welcome. Thanks. 

RobT, Surreal Tee's CC 

We Offer: Free shot and Putter Pal:: Info and help with club life:: Playing tips for all tiers:: Info and tournaments to help level and tier up:: A fun environment to play the the game.

• roathy2900
    634 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 1:16 PM

Hi come join the club and meet some of the nicest  people on the wgt  it' is a new club and growing lot of fun to in 

Dave

• papabear290
    12 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:12 PM

Hi. All l joined the club and think it's th the best one I've been in 

love it 😍 it the best 

• Schmiglets
    424 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 2:41 PM

Come one, come all...   seriously, this is a great group here to have some fun and enjoy the game.   You'll feel welcome, won't get pressured, and the whole group is here to help YOU succeed and enjoy the game.

The Schmiglets abides...

• roathy2900
    634 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2017 1:41 PM

come join the best new club in town love it

• Sandman923
    15 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 7:58 PM

Hi,

I used to belong to SDC CCit shut down and I'm seeking membership in a new cc. My question is: do your members play mobile mostly or PC? I play mobile exclusively so I'm seeking a club that plays mostly mobile. Thx

Alex

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 7:28 AM

Sandman923. We are a new club. We have a lot of mobile and some computer players. Myself and our directors are mobile players. Please come and take a look around. I think you will find it a great place to play. RobT,  Wilberforce369.✌🤘⛳

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Tue, Oct 10 2017 6:40 AM
    Thanks Everyone for your messages. We are 70 strong and growing. Our players are enjoying the game the way they want to enjoy it and having fun doing it. We welcome all players for fun and competition, which ever you choose. RobT ✌🤘⛳👽
  • roathy2900
    634 Posts
    Mon, Oct 23 2017 3:36 PM

we. are growing fast come and have look we are all about having fun

Dave

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 2:08 PM
    I wish my brother George was here. 85 and counting. Come take a look around.
RSS