Forums

Help › Forums

Champion tier

Fri, Mar 27 2020 5:05 PM (29 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 4:27 PM

jayw4862:

Let's celebrate!! Will you send me 8 sleeves of the Callaway level 34 balls, please.

You can send all at once, or a sleeve or two per week. Up to you. 

Thanks in advance. 

LMAO

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 6:58 PM

jayw4862:

pgatoursega:

I just hit champion  tier now I thought  you needed 57 average  to hit it. How did hit with 59 average  can someone  tell me thought  was 57 average  and 200 rounds I hit just 59.00 so why I turn?

Let's celebrate!! Will you send me 8 sleeves of the Callaway level 34 balls, please.

You can send all at once, or a sleeve or two per week. Up to you. 

Thanks in advance. 

LMAO...       Bravo Jay.....  just make sure you complete the process of bombarding his page with numerous requests.....

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Aug 13 2017 8:24 PM

pgatoursega:
    Oh and *****. Uses 3 accounts Dan said you agreed to in my post withe Wake. Why wgt, not ban him.?

Keep naming folks, banned or not, and you may be booted yourself. But, on the bright side of getting booted, you can start over (like them other folk) and you won't be a Champion, AND you quite possibly can win credits against the other restarts, which means no more asking people for balls.

• dadohe
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 1:34 PM

Thank you Jonathan

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 3:05 PM

dadohe:

I disagree with you I have well over 1200 rounds 300 rounds as a tour Legend an average of 56 and have yet to be advance to Champion

Very good stats as well I might add.

I have to ask as Score History only shows so much, but I was curious about your ranked rounds? The scores shown in your history appear to be of a custom course nature.  Then when I looked at your Awards/Courses section I noticed you haven't posted scores on several of the courses that are available. And the scores you have posted were, to be quite honest, not the best.

For example, your best scores at the following courses are...

Pebble Beach - 75

Merion - 76

Olympic - 78

Congressional - 64 (respectable but still)

Do you feel you are ready for the Champion tier? 

Don

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 4:07 PM

Not all Champions are really champions, except the ones that really earned it. I’ve played numerous Champions, far from their title.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 4:40 PM

SlickHunter:

Not all Champions are really champions, except the ones that really earned it. I’ve played numerous Champions, far from their title.

Oh I agree 100%. This is exactly what I was eluding too with my post. Everything you see regarding stats, awards, scoring, etc. implies what is called "red tee champion" here in the Forums.

Unless I completely missed something. And if that is true, then I apologize.

Don

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 6:38 PM
    Neither of you are missing a thing, and you both know it. We "default tee grinders" appreciate the distinction, even though WGT continues to allow "red tee" scores to count.
  • RHallas
    1,484 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 5:03 AM

TopShelf2010:
    I have to ask as Score History only shows so much, but I was curious about your ranked rounds? The scores shown in your history appear to be of a custom course nature

That's exactly the reason I'm afraid to say.  Your score history only goes back to 29 Oct but in this history you only have "1" actual Ranked round as a Tour Legend.  All of your other scores are of "other" nature.  Playing Custom made courses does not count towards your ranked rounds played as it is Not an actual course.  Also,  the total number of ranked rounds is of all your tiers, but your average is only for your current tier.  On the bright side, 1 done - 199 to go!

Very nice average though!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2018 9:17 PM

K7JBQ:
    Neither of you are missing a thing, and you both know it. We "default tee grinders" appreciate the distinction, even though WGT continues to allow "red tee" scores to count.

You mean it is/was possible for someone to develop a low average by playing mostly easy custom courses and then level up faster by using the "custom course glitch"????

Shocked, I tell you - shocked!!!

RSS