skip nav

Forums

The Music Thread

Sun, Oct 27 2019 3:17 PM by IvaThongon. 1,705 replies.
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    15,377 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 12:27 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • JFidanza United States
    1,668 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 5:14 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,814 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 6:07 PM

Well this is a story,

I was on the 8th and everything suddenly came to me - you've been showboating a little bit too much young lady and it's about time you reigned your neck in and got your feet back on the ground...you need Brian Clough to walk in right now and tell you off for it young madame!!

Then I missed the 8th!!

It was an awkward deceiving putt where the dots change direction at the slightest detour from what I thought was the break, one of those and, well it just shaved the cup, even changed its travel slightly and I thought "well it's a good thing you don't get the 25 right now, it gives you something for later hey - and 26 was heaven last week so don't knock it and get your head straight.

Then this happened on the 9th....

If you're open to fate you might say I was gifted that for my sobering change of attitude that occured during the game and that's a fair statement. I'm half pi55sed because of the damned 8th lololos - but I can't can I, no - predictor converging all you like, getting closer to pin until the cows come home - you can only call that a gift and I look forward to making a 'perfect 25' in future and then who knows..... mybe the unthinkable, so I won't think.

Just Play.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 10:24 AM

goldeena:
    Then this happened on the 9th....

Very nice!

I usually have trouble getting close to that one!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Dougie4042 United States
    4,361 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 6:21 AM

Digg
    Delicious
  • IvaThongon Canada
    929 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 3:17 PM

There's a new remix of this out there now, but this is something else. Makes me smile and cry.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS