skip nav

Forums

The Music Thread

Sun, Oct 27 2019 3:17 PM by IvaThongon. 1,705 replies.
  • Duckster789 United States
    483 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2019 10:38 PM

If anyone reading this has never seen the movie Amadeus (about the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart), it's funny, odd and entertaining even if you are not into classical music.

Here is one of many great scenes from the film that I dig and I hope you will too:

(be patient, it gets way better as it goes on)

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,693 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2019 1:26 PM

Duckster789:
    If anyone reading this has never seen the movie Amadeus (about the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart), it's funny, odd and entertaining even if you are not into classical music.

True.  I enjoyed this movie.  It actually should be required for anyone that gets too stuffy about classical music!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Bowl64 Sweden
    2,604 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 9:20 AM

Digg
    Delicious
  • Bowl64 Sweden
    2,604 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 10:27 AM

Digg
    Delicious
  • Duckster789 United States
    483 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:14 AM

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,693 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 7:03 PM

RIP Ric.

Digg
    Delicious
  • YancyCan United States
    2,993 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 10:21 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • GernBlanston01 United States
    116 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2019 12:44 PM

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,814 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2019 3:01 PM

This will be my entrance music when I am forced to compete in open tier RG's when I hit Tour Legend.

Get ready for it, I will start dominating the top ranks within weeks..

Soon.

FUN?? FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN??? THAT'S FUN, THAT'S FUN.

My attitude:

All these people obsessing about how many ranked rounds to Chumpion/ Tour Chumpion - like a title in their name is going to change the outcome, lololos. Like having fake stats is going to change the outcome lolololos.

The only thing I have ever obsessed about is reaching a level of technical perfection that would classify me as being a 'top rank' player. I couldn't care less about my stats or my title, in-fact I prefer being 'likkle deena', it gives me a certain character.

And there's the other thing - I might one day soon be looked on as an elite player, for sure, BUT I will never-ever be 'in the gang', they make me sick with their smug friendships and it is going to be almost as rewarding as the money itself seeing my name over the 'smashy and nicey' brigade.

But really I couldn't care less about smashy and nicey sucking each other off, my tier or my stats. The only things I care about are my CC and getting better - that's 'for me', setting up a putt for 25 minutes then smashing it home, worth it?? FUN??? You better believe it on both counts, that's FUN alright.

Still much more work to do but that's a good thing - it means I still have a lot of headroom, and if I still have a lot of headroom you better stick to Wolf Creek with your sub-50's because I don't recognise it as a proper course. I go on Wolf Creek to play 'crazy-golf' with a rock, when I want to play 'proper golf' that isn't tempting you to pull the fruit machine lever, well I play on a proper golf course. Peter.

You're not that special.

FUN ANYONE??

FUN-N-N - TELL ME, TELL ME WHAT'S FUN, LIKE A JOKER??? LIKE A GOOD COMEDY???? CHASING TICKLISH GIRLS UP APPLE TREES???

TELL ME WHATS 'FUN' AND I'LL TELL YOU!!

FUN-N-N-N-N-N??

TQG(having 'FUN').

oh and the gift of golf....

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,814 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 11:00 PM

I dedicate this song to WGT.

Digg
    Delicious