• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 3:02 PM

Never seen it, but very rare i would.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 3:36 PM

MainzMan:
    Indeed, I'm most surprised to find someone I thought of as highly intelligent making such a gaff.

Contemplation of an equivocation

seized, in flagrante delicto

In other words, " looking for the other grammatical scholars, caught red handed"

Touché   

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 10:33 PM

My respect for you hasn't diminished Fish, in fact it may have risen. Good on you for using a diacritic too.

Just checking my spelling and ............

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 6:13 PM

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 6:36 AM

BobApollo:

I am referring to a Orange Banner that will flash now while playing a round, that announces that a new club tournament has been created in the club, where you are member.

The flash banner is distracting, annoying, and 100% unnecessary.

As was your post.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 7:28 AM

Image result for so what

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 2:00 PM

pdb1:
    Only if you are one with an attitude . And a sensitive biotch .

1. Kiss A*SSSSSS!

pdb1:
      Well this game has the ability to make pop ups . Hopefully in time they will learn to use more relevant pop ups . For features that would benefit from them . 

2. Kiss A*SSSSSSS!

pdb1:

Being an owner and having the best tournament director in WGT . With several very good tournament makers . Any popup in this regard would be helpful . As some of us have to be aware of the Tourney count . Often maxed out . With a little waiting line for openings to make recurring tourneys .

At the very least the popup would tell us that things are running smoothly and another GR8 tourney has just been made . Can't get to upset about that . 

3. A HUGE PUCKER UP AND,,,,mmmmwah!

LOL!!!  Tooooo funny. Your lips have gotta be raw by now. 

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 2:49 PM

pdb1:

BobApollo:
    The flash banner is distracting, annoying, and 100% unnecessary.

Only if you are one with an attitude . And a sensitive biotch .

kavvz:
    I can't think of another game that has popups that don't have anything to do with that game appear while playing

Well this game has the ability to make pop ups . Hopefully in time they will learn to use more relevant pop ups . For features that would benefit from them . 

Mcduff61:
     How many players are going to stop playing the round they are in, possibly quitting on a group they are playing with and go straight to their CC to play the newest tournament put up

Is that what you take from that ? Lol . Wow .

Being an owner and having the best tournament director in WGT . With several very good tournament makers . Any popup in this regard would be helpful . As some of us have to be aware of the Tourney count . Often maxed out . With a little waiting line for openings to make recurring tourneys .

At the very least the popup would tell us that things are running smoothly and another GR8 tourney has just been made . Can't get to upset about that . 

And the one pop-up that I have seen  probably only lasted for maybe a second and was gone. You dont even have to close it like you do the pop-up that tells you your CC just started a clash. But I find neither of them to be distracting. 

RSS