Forums

Help › Forums

Are You Going to Play Golf in Ireland in 2019?

Sat, Jun 1 2019 1:22 PM (5 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 3:37 AM

Green fees are expensive everywhere, but not all green fees -if you know where to look! 

If you're ever travelling to Ireland and plan to play golf (where we are spoilt for choice), check out the link below for the best tee time deals in the 32 counties of our great golfing island.

If you're going to play golf in Dublin, there are about a dozen courses within a ten mile radius of Dublin Airport on the north side of the city, where ALL the courses are cheaper than the southside.

"...the toughest par five I've played anywhere in the world." Seve Ballesteros about Corballis

"..One of the best finishing holes I ever played." Sam Torrence about Hollywood Lakes.

All championship courses above you can play for less than €15!

My local course is Sillogue Golf Club, a not too diffcult par 71 course, designed by Christy O'Connor Jnr.

Two of the three golfing legends above will putt no more.

Tee Times >   http://www.teetimes.ie/

Image result for deer park  golf club

Deer Park.

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 5:20 AM

No,  I'm not going to play golf in Ireland.

Thanks for asking.

• justicecase
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2017 5:35 AM

Hi there, recently got back from a 5 day golf/drink trip to Ireland. Ive been all over Europe playing golf/drinking and I can honestly say we had the best time in Ireland. Some fantastic courses {k club, knightsbrook] and the food and drink, well I've not tasted better anywhere. That and the welcome you receive makes it for me incredible.If you could guarantee the weather I don't think theres a better place to play.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, Sep 12 2017 2:17 AM

Great to hear, let me know next time you play here,  I'll show you around my city and some of it's fine courses! 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 7:22 PM

Are you planning a trip to Ireland this year and are you going to play golf?

Contact me here or my wall and I'll give you some tips on the best courses AND the cheapest rates on great championship courses, especially in Dublin where there is ELEVEN good to great golf courses in a 3 mile radios of Dublin Airport. 

And by cheapest I mean for less than $20 Monday-Friday  from early morning tee times.

• Bigred293
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 1:22 PM

I’ll be in Dublin June 16 thru 20th. Would like to try and play during that time.

RSS