Forums

Help › Forums

elevating to a higher tier

Sun, Jun 4 2017 10:50 PM (35 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 9:26 PM

Sorry to say, you are avoiding a factual answer. Disappointing.

Other than that, speed boost is available for 18 holers as well...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2017 12:58 PM

Just enjoy the journey, the different scenery and the company on the trip. When you reach your destination, then what? You'll just want more and complain when you don't get it. I juat made level 101 and it is 252136 to level 102. total insane. I've known people on here who were level 98 one day and level 100 a week later. Impossible, they obviously have a way to circumvent the system and they do. I have no idea and don't want to know. Again, enjoy the journey.

Squirrel Nutz

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 2:05 PM

mkrizan86:

TMs can become legends with ZERO ranked rounds at TM tier, as long as they beat enough higher tiers in MP (no sure, but I think the number is around 15 wins).

True?

Interesting, because it might seem that it's more likely to reach higher tiers faster, and with more ease, playing a 'soft' (e.g. red tee)  L, C or TL in MP than the arduous gauntlet of solo Ranked Rounds.

Then I've heard of the common act where TL friends let the lower tier win so they don't have to grind away, using balls & time, to usher them into legend etc. 

I guess there are pros and cons to both methods. 

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 10:50 PM

JFidanza:
    mkrizan86:
    TMs can become legends with ZERO ranked rounds at TM tier, as long as they beat enough higher tiers in MP (no sure, but I think the number is around 15 wins).
    True?

True!

It works best without playing ANY ranked strokeplay. Then, you only have to drop down from the previous threshold, that is 63 from 67 for Masters => TM, 61 from 63 for TMs to reach Legend. Saves a lot of time and games&balls.

But, you may end up missing the XPs from CDPs and from all those games dearly when you long for those precious clubs that you need to contend...

There is no free lunch!

RSS