Forums

Help › Forums

-17 at Erin

Sun, Apr 30 2017 1:36 PM (36 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 8:14 AM

Damn, is that George Clooney shooting the lights out at Erin Hills?

That guy sure has some mad skills, good thing he's so upfront about everything and streams his games so everyone can see both his screen and his chiselled good looks.

It would be a shame if some moron saw that score and thought there was something dodgy going on.

;  ))

• Young46
    1,294 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 1:18 PM

tseeqhim:

Good stuff, Young46! Thanks for the laugh!

You're welcome :)

• Young46
    1,294 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 1:21 PM

MainzMan:

Damn, is that George Clooney shooting the lights out at Erin Hills?

That guy sure has some mad skills, good thing he's so upfront about everything and streams his games so everyone can see both his screen and his chiselled good looks.

It would be a shame if some moron saw that score and thought there was something dodgy going on.

;  ))

Love this post, had me rolling. Enjoy the sleeve of balls :)

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 1:27 PM

I think sometimes people forget that WGT programming works a lot like the great older games where the more time you play consistently, accurately..the more precise your equipment gets.  

So, e.g. Vapors in the hands of a long time pro will respond TOTALLY DIFFERENT than the SAME clubs for a newer player just arriving on the scene. (With some occasional exception)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 2:26 PM

Young46:

Love this post, had me rolling. Enjoy the sleeve of balls :)

Thank you, not just a great talent but a good guy too  : )

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 2:47 PM

Young46:
    He also has the iDing 9000 programmed into special Amazon prototype glasses that enable him to miss the ding seemingly at will when he is wearing them! Finally, I have it on good authority that it was only the 2nd time he had ever played the course too!

,LOL

He did post his game.on youtube,I viewed it and found it impossible to deduce any sort of cheating

The game is available to all types of savants .....

I in good conscience would not  call someone a cheat just on the basis of  phenomenal scoring.

Sour grapes in my opinion.

Fun upload BTW !

YES I too have grown fatigued with the cheater screams.

One of the main reason  I hate reading the WGT forum.

Sigh

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 3:12 PM

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

• Bubblesimba
    179 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 3:22 PM

thesupernova:

One of the main reason  I hate reading the WGT forum.

Sigh

Good thinking there !

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 3:41 PM

Mark saw Matt and asked where's my score at. Back and forth the eyes threw inquisitive daggers. Mr. Damon demonized daggers and claimed no knowledge.

Why?        Why was Damon there? Mistaken identity. He wasn't....

Daggenthors was though. Mark left it all to us.

Carrion.

~taixuzdayve~

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 4:44 PM

YankeeJim:

LMAO. Fun read.  ;-)

p.s., You do realize somebody's going to read that and say "I told you so."  :-D

Not only that but the iDing9000 is going to the top of the chart for internet searches.

RSS