Forums

Help › Forums

Actions against Foul mouth players

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 6 2011 12:16 PM (25 replies)
  • Danno707
    54 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:30 PM

Is there a procedure to report Members who use abuse and generally talk to you, during a game, like Sh#t ?

I wont name the member here (as it is frowned upon but god i'd love too), But after spewing abuse and profanities to me and two others members during a game, up and quit after one bad hole too many.

I checked his profile and this is not an isolated incident and clearly he does not deserve to be in this game.

Thanks.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:53 PM

Yes... abusive play will not be tolerated by WGT.

Report his/her actions to members@worldgolftour.com with screenshots if possible.

The more information about the incident the better.

No one is here to be abused.... well, except for certain YANKEE fans.  (humor)

• zelg
    332 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:56 PM

All Yankee fans deserve the abuse, just saying . lol !!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:57 PM

Snaike:
    No one is here to be abused.... well, except for certain YANKEE fans.  (humor)

Oh, like I deserve a shot?   

Take a screen shot of the abusive chat, Danno. That helps your case.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 1:14 PM

YankeeJim:
    Oh, like I deserve a shot?   
    Need I remind you of a certain "rookie" comment?  ;^)

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 1:43 PM

YankeeJim:
    Take a screen shot of the abusive chat, Danno. That helps your case.

Hey Danno, check out this little tidbit

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 2:22 PM

Thanks guys.

Too late for a screen shot but i'll forward all the info i have to the email address given.

He needs to be kicked off this game, not only 'cos he has a Mouth but also....he was pretty crap at it too...lol

TY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:10 PM

Played an AS last night with a trash mouth, I told other players to end their games. He came back to me an hour later and apologized and we played a round with no distractions just call them on it. If they don't stop the verbal abuse, report them or make a note and don't accept an invite. I can be as nasty as the next guy or girl but not on here. Lot's of fun if you keep it in perspective.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:37 PM

+

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 10:26 PM

Snaike:
    Need I remind you of a certain "rookie" comment?

Oh yeah, my bad. That was in that other thread and quite on topic. I didn't realize this was a related thread. Silly me.

RSS