Forums

Help › Forums

Extremely Mad!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 6 2017 5:12 PM (22 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 6:31 PM

Woo hoo ! renniw52 lost thousands of CDPs an' nobody did diddly squat for him. It angered him to the point where he quit playing for over a year. Is this something new ? Is there a way now he could get his CDP back ? Or, is this just a pick an' choose, some win, some lose, type deal ? Enquiring minds wanna know !

Doc :(

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 7:09 PM

I don't know if it's something new, but I have seen at least one other thread in which someone had lost their consecutive CDP and was able to get it restored.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 11:47 PM

YankeeJim:
    Heh, bad move announcing to everybody you can even change it, SpaZ.

Totally Jim.....now everyone who got fobbed off with a free XP boost and an E-mail from CS saying " We can't restore days played.................." know it was a lie !! :D

Sure mine will be in mail from a few years back, have to dig it out.

YankeeJim:
    Unless, of course, you needed something to do every day. This should keep you busy forever.

LOL..live n learn eh.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 12:43 AM

Lost my consecutive days  play streak last week when screen froze while putting.

One little message to customer services and it was restored .

Thanks wgt .

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 12:55 AM

craigswan:
    Lost my consecutive days  play streak last week when screen froze while putting.

I don't think so - the CDP would have come with your first shot!

So, IMHO, it was never lost, or the game failed to award you - unless some new flaw has been secretly introduced.

• WGTSpaZ
    15 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 7:39 AM

Hey All,

Thank you for your concern regarding this information. This is a relatively new tool we have been able to utilize. I can assure you all that no one was ever "fobbed off" previously, it simply was not possible to do so beforehand. 

Cheers,

WGTSpaz

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 8:05 AM

WGTSpaZ:
    This is a relatively new tool we have been able to utilize. I can assure you all that no one was ever "fobbed off" previously, it simply was not possible to do so beforehand. 

Good addition then Spa...  ( can't bring myself to call you Spaz ;0 )

And my sincere apologies to the CS crew...why did I ever doubt you.  ;-))

Andy

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:18 PM

WGTSpaZ:
    "fobbed off"

May I "Quote" you on that terminology in the future?

RSS